4/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    7d 18h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dero View Post
    Sometimes, but I remember nightmares the most, unfortunately.
    However I 100% prefer a dreamless night than one with them, I've found out that I wake up exhausted from dreaming, lol. It's prolly a pillow issue if I'm being honest, but still....
    No no, this happens to me too. Weather is a dream or a nightmare, i wake up exhausted xD
    Dreamless nights are the best nights. Where you just pass out and wake up rested

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 13h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Yes! I actually write out my dreams in detail to close friends and my partner. It's a conversation starter sometimes and I find that telling others about my dreams as soon as I wake up and write them works as a dream journal. Sometimes it really helps me find comfort too esp since sometimes I tend to remember nightmares ( so processing it by talking to others helps a LOT!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    my dreams are honestly FUCKED. they're always violent or scary.. my bf cheated on me in my dreams last week and i disemboweled the woman he cheated with. which is weird, because there's nothing in our relationship that makes me feel insecure about his faithfulness (or mine) and we're very happy.
    or i have dreams where i'm stuck in pipes/ holes/ cramped spaces, or where i'm drowning or on fire or something totally fucked up.
    i've got some pretty chron trauma shit i'm working thru but in general i'm a happy person so i really don't get the crazy dreams.
    you can call me pix

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pppp3 For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-06-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I think I dream almost every night but only remember a handful. I remember the very vivid ones where I actually think it's reality.

The other night I had a dream I got put in a max security prison (Rikers Island in fact) for stealing an apple and I tried to get Obama to pardon me LOL.

What tickles me is I haven't thought about Riker's Island and not sure why it came up in my dream, I guess it was something buried in my deep subconscious.

I do have a lot of those "teeth falling out" dreams as well as ones that take place in my childhood homes...or ones that I miss tests even though I haven't been in school since...2009.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-09-2023)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    551d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    God I scrolled up to see when I last posted in this thread and it was about potential-harm-to-cat nightmares and literally that's the majority of the dreams I remember from the past couple of weeks.

But also had one about getting trapped underground in the new york city subway system because of some major destruction above ground. Had another where I wasn't me and I was encountering a bunch of ghosts but then there was this one serial axe murderer ghost that was like doubly-killing all of the other ghosts and making them poof entirely? But my character was properly alive so he didn't care about me and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to help or not?

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I am really good at remembering dreams! One that has been super emotional was the one with my dad and my daughter both in it. My husband has dreamt of our daughter a lot and I have not. So I used to be jealous. I feel like she should come to me in my dreams! But she was a daddy's girl!

Anyways, my daughter was on a dance team and they competed and won first place. I was complimenting all the girls on their hair and makeup and said everyone looked beautiful. My dad was standing next to me and said, "But Kyra looks most beautiful" and I said, "well, you're biased" and he chuckles and says, "And you're not?!" I looked at Kyra with a big grin and said, "I absolutely am! She is beautiful!" Then I woke up. I woke up with tears in my eyes, and upon waking up, I could tell I had been crying for a little bit in real life while dreaming. It was an amazing experience.

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    551d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Literally what is it with me and cat dreams lately? Last night I dreamt that I was somewhere with my actual cat (the grey one I use in my avatars) and my "other cat", who was white with black markings. Somebody asked me their names and I was struck with sudden shame that I couldn't remember my second cat's name or even when I adopted them. I was trying to subtly scroll through phone pictures and texts trying to remember and I was starting to get really stressed that I was blanking so badly and also felt guilty because I knew I loved both cats equally. I woke up, and for the briefest of moments I was like "come on, kitty, what's their name" before remember I only have one cat.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 20h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    A dream that I remember (That happened recently) is one where I was talking down a street I never been on.
    But next to me was someone who I FELT I knew but at the same time, I had no idea who it was. But in my dream I talked to them as if we were best friends. Which, is good as I was holding this persons hand as well lol
    We did nothing but talk and walk down the street. Before I woke up, they looked at me and were saying something. I have no idea what it was, but I felt so warm and cheery when I did.

I had this last month and I still think about it because of how good it made me feel. I never felt that way before and I wish I could have that feeling again

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

kittyray (06-12-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'm someone who rarely remembers my dreams, but the last one I remember was probably a few months ago, was driving one of those "speed-record-breaking-test-cars" in the desert and drove into what I thought was a mirage but was actually a big oasis in the middle of the desert. And then I woke up.

I find it helps remembering scraps of what I dreamt if I write it down immediately after waking up, but that involves getting out of bed

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    12d 16h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    I remember pretty much all of my dreams (though most of them are pretty intense nightmares, unfortunately). I've always been a really vivid dreamer, in my dreams I even have all of my senses. A few months ago I started a new medication that's taken it to the next level— it's like I'm living a second life when I'm asleep. It makes me want to figure out how to lucid dream, lol.