DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    perhaps try Genymotion? i'm using bluestacks myself and it's working for me and i've seen mentions of people getting it working with genymotion too.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    perhaps try Genymotion? i'm using bluestacks myself and it's working for me and i've seen mentions of people getting it working with genymotion too.
    Okay I'll try a different emulator then... do you know if it's easy to like "login" with a preexisting account after switching devices? I'm primarily concerned about losing my progress because I had all my teams beefed up etc. and really don't want to do it again/my username probably can't even be attached to a second account, right??

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    669 times
    Time Online
    210d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 31m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Okay I'll try a different emulator then... do you know if it's easy to like "login" with a preexisting account after switching devices? I'm primarily concerned about losing my progress because I had all my teams beefed up etc. and really don't want to do it again/my username probably can't even be attached to a second account, right??
    If its anything like reinstalling, it will have you walk through the basic intro of moving letter tiles to the boards. After a few rounds of that, there's a place to sign up, but in the corner there's a login button. You should be alright.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    yeah i'd imagine you indeed just have to sign in and that's it really. not sure but keep the other emulator on as long as you don't know.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-01-2021)

Pronouns
    He/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    16d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I just downloaded the app, launched the game for one minute, decided I would rather shoot myself in the foot with a nail gun than play this game, immediately closed it

Had to step away for a year or so due to life being in the way, apologies for the PMs I missed during that time.
    If you are still interested in a trade or sale from that time, please don't hesitate to reach out to me again.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dewgong For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-04-2021),Autobot (11-01-2021),Ice (11-01-2021),kittyray (11-01-2021),Mario2302 (11-01-2021),Pringle (11-01-2021),Saturnine (11-01-2021),Sinnamoon (11-01-2021),Winona (11-01-2021),Zapdos (11-01-2021),Zenitsu (11-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Yes! Got another few more chances to hopefully get the Mystical Tablet!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewgong View Post
    I just downloaded the app, launched the game for one minute, decided I would rather shoot myself in the foot with a nail gun than play this game, immediately closed it
    keep it installed though. purchase system is broken so you might be able to get all the chests by buying without actually spending a dime

Ruygi

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    430 times
    Time Online
    244d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    If I recall correctly isn't there a way to get the rewards chest multiple times? I think that was a thing with the last Crossover challenge. Or am I just hoping and misremembering?
    I think this was just an one-time occurrence? You mean the time when everything would just reset, and you could do the challenges all over again or just finish them with gems, right? Abused the hell out of it in hopes that the items would one day be tradable, but never got the tablet.
    Last edited by Zenitsu; 11-05-2021 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spelling!!!!!!!!!!!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Hall (11-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    31d 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    It is weird but it seems that you can buy all items for free... on my version at least xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    It is weird but it seems that you can buy all items for free... on my version at least xD
    that's actually a "feature" they allowed for that because they announced end of life for it.
    if that works you'll probably be able to just "buy" the chests that reward on site items at the end of the week too.

Ruygi

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (11-01-2021)