4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Hi!

Hello to whoever might read this- I found this forum while searching for Neopets scripts bc the website has somehow managed to become less functional than it was last time I logged in.

I think I first started playing on neopets when I was about 8 years old (I'm 24 now) so I've been there for a LONG time- 16 years; I was there before Faerieland fell out of the sky! I played near constantly until I was 12, at which point my account got frozen (not my doing- My account was tied to the same email as my mom's and APPARENTLY she didn't know that you're not allowed to play games on your side accounts.) Since then I've only logged in for a few weeks at a time every 4 or 5 years.

I tried to get my frozen account back, of course- Most of my pets were painted and I'd built a huge story for each of them and their pet pages where those stories were hosted were all carefully coded- It took me years to build that account, and I legitimately mourned for my lost pets haha. I still miss them, as odd as that may seem- I still remember the names of my two favourites- Tarna and Alven. The account was purged in 2012; before then I'd occasionally look up my old username and stare wistfully at Tarna, who had been my active pet at the time of the freezing. As an adult, I do feel somewhat embarrassed by how deeply attached I was -and truthfully still am- to those pets, but they were such a huge part of my childhood. I keep saying "account" but I actually had five, because I was beginning to get into pet trading. I had in fact received a coconut Jubjub just ONE DAY before my account was frozen (rip).

Sorry for the mini-rant there haha- got caught up in thinking about it a bit. Anyway, while I had five accounts back then I only use one these days; five is too many to keep track of, I find, although I'm considering getting back into trading pets so that may change in the future.

My favourite pet species is a Xweetok- I just think they're the best, although I love quite a few of the other species as well.

This is getting to be quite a long message, oops. I'm going to cut myself off here and press send before I end up writing an essay lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man I just realized I completely forgot to give a name and pronouns lmao. I'm Jay; they/them lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Hi Jay. Cute that your mum also was on Neo - does she still play too? XD

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    684 times
    Time Online
    215d 10h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    Hi Jay, welcome to CK. We have scripts for anything you might need, kudos to the amazing programmers here.

Outside of your pets, what are some of your other favorite things on site?

I look forward to seeing you around!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    134/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    64d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hi Jay, welcome to CK. Great to have you here with us!
    I totally understand how you feel about your pets and accounts - i lost an account years ago with pets i loved so much i actually cried about it!

My mom used to pay Neo to, i made her an account but she always used to use mine to play the games, the old version of Destruct-O-Match & Poogle Solitaire was her favorite she always used to be good at winning the Magical Poogle Plushies, haha!
    Bless her ♥

Xwees are adorable to i love the old artwork for them *bring them back*
    I love the Chias - all of the fruit chias i just want to cuddle them!

(you need an account to see links)
    I mean look at his smile! 😍

Anyway ill stop ranting to, haha but feel free to friend/PM me if you want
    Hope to see you around!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome to the forum, @(you need an account to see links)! It already seems like you'll get along with many of us here. Glad to have you
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    omg I wasn't expecting to get more than maybe one reply to this post haha. Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Katie (Mama Bear), no, she doesn't play anymore. She was very disappointed with TNT for not unfreezing mine & my sister's accounts after we submitted a ticket (or 10) explaining that not all of the accounts associated with that email were hers, so she quit playing and she still gets huffy about it when I mention neopets to her haha. (To be fair, I do still get sad lol) I wish she kept playing; I'd have a lot more NP than I do now lmao.

Lyrichord, to answer your question, I've tried just about everything on site over the years, and I think my favourite thing is working on pet pages, although I don't think I've touched that aspect of the site since my old account was frozen. I really liked customizing each page and writing a story for each of them haha. I may eventually do that again, but not until I've gotten most of my pets painted, I think. Recently, I've been trying Plushie Tycoon and working on my shop (I'm finding that I enjoy the restocking process, actually!). I'm looking forward to unlocking the scripts here lmao; some of them look like things I'll definitely want to use, going by title.

Bea, I'm sorry you went through that as well! I poured SO MUCH into that account, it was really like losing a real-life pet. My mom liked playing the games best too! Her favourite was Hasee Bounce. (Mine is a tie between Koujong, Destruct-O-Match, and Meepit vs Feepit lol) I DO love the old Xweetok artwork, but I wouldn't give up clothes customization for anything haha.
    Last edited by jbis; 10-14-2021 at 07:31 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jbis For This Useful Post:

Bea (10-15-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hi Jay! Nice to meet you! I’m Cinna

I feel like we all had a childhood neo account that got frozen/locked out and then purged I swear! I miss my childhood account so bad but it’s long, long gone.

Hope to see you around the forum! We are a fun bunch maybe you’ll end up a Ryugotchi parent too

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hi! And yes- It's definitely far too easy to go against the rules by mistake as a kid, and TNT is (or at least was in 2011) notorious for not answering tickets.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    15d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Hi Jay, welcome to the forum! Your freezing story is so sad, I also had a childhood account that got frozen. (To be fair, I definitely earned the freezing, I was brand new to cheating and was making some extremely obvious mistakes LOL.) But it had so many memories attached, I spent every day after school in middle/high playing Neopets with my school friends, and seeing it gone reminds me that I lost touch with so many of those school friends. : (

Xweetoks are adorable, I remember LOVING the Yellow Xweetok as a kid. For some reason I thought the color/species combo was really special. Scripts have definitely improved my playing experience, hope you find some that make Neo more fun for you!

Hope to see you around, clraik is such a fun/friendly forum. ^_^

Honeydew the Ryu
    Born: September 2021

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Welcome to CK Jay!

With your story i realized i we don't talk about it here often, but most of us lost an account (and some all their accounts) thank to TNT ineffectiveness, and that's just too sad for a childs site, omg!

I'm also there with you loving xweetoks ♥ such cute wonders of neo nature ♥!

Hope you find your place here You will find all the scripts you need to make your neo experience better, but don't miss any event because here we have a great community too!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15