60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hey, welcome to cK.
    When you need it, we are always available, the ck team is very good. Make yourself at home.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Welcome to ck!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Once again thank you all for the warm welcome!

Sinnamoon- omg yeah I'm doing my best to avoid making mistakes like that now haha- I've never really tried cheating on neopets in any way before, unless you count my mom buying me paintbrushes every now and then lol. That's part of why the freezing was so frustrating to me- I'd done nothing wrong!

Da Plushee Boree- Yeah, neopets is a wonderful website, but it is very much wild in the sense that you're more or less on your own if anything goes wrong; there's no safety net, and I love and hate that in equal measure. On one hand, kids on neopets are treated like adults and that's GREAT for their development- I learned so much growing up with that website, such as how to haggle and why keeping your money in a bank account is important. But I also hate it, because when things go wrong that AREN'T your fault, you have to pick up the pieces and move on by yourself. To contrast Neopets with another site I played on a lot as a kid (Webkinz), neopets is far less bubble-wrapped- It's free and wild and it feels very much like the internet as a whole did, before the monopolies (FB, Twitter, etc) took over. I don't know where I'm going with this, sorry. ADHD kind of took over for a minute haha. Anyway, TNT support should be far more friendly, considering it IS a children's website. I don't think we even got a reply to our tickets regarding the freeze.

Xweetoks are the best; they're like a cross between cats and squirrels! I imagine they'd be GREAT at hunting small prey within dense forests.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jbis For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (10-16-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey Jay, weclome to ck!
    I'm sorry to hear about your old account... TNT can be so unreasonable... I also lost my very first childhood account, but when I came back around 2 years ago I managed to get my 2nd serious account back. That was was blessing!

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

jbis (10-17-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hello Jay!

I'm in a similar situation as your own. I played Neopets since I was a child too, probably 8 years old as well, or even a little younger. That was 21 years ago at this point. I used to even wake up at 5:00 am so I could play before I had to catch the bus to school, haha!

About 10 years into the game my account got hacked by some anonymous person, and I was never able to recover it . My Neopets days pretty much dwindled to nothing after that. I did create new accounts now and then just for nostalgia's sake, but never got very far with them.

A week or so ago I decided to delve back into Neopets for real this time, so I created a new account and started doing my dailies. With all the changes with Flash and everything the Neopets' site is going through, there's not really much to do each day once the dailies are done, as far as I can tell. There are also only a handful of games available to play. I eventually found my way to this site while looking for more things to do when it comes to Neopets in 2021.

I hope you find your stay to be enjoyable and productive!

If you want to be friends on Neopets, feel free to hit me up