DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    They listed to everyone complaining about not having content updates for so long, they just threw everything that could ever exist and tells us it comes out in three weeks, haha!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Beth77 (10-16-2021),Da Plushee Boree (10-15-2021),Druid (10-20-2021),Politoed (10-15-2021)

Pronouns
    šŸø
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    I am so hyped for this! One my favorite things as with many animal crossing fans is Harvest moon and farming on animal crossing?? YES please!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Iā€™m keenā€¦ but can we buy more than one shirt at once?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solitaire For This Useful Post:

Alister (10-17-2021),Flordibel (10-20-2021),Kylae (10-17-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    This new update for AC sounds fun! Lots of missing features and characters added. It'll be nice to see old friends from the earlier games again. The aerobics thing will be fun too! I used to enjoy that a lot.

Unsure about the DLC, but I'll wait for reviews before I judge.

(you need an account to see links)

šŸŒœ ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ā­āœØ
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ā™„

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Omg canā€™t wait. I havenā€™t picked it up in ages because Iā€™m bored - my island has been ā€œdoneā€ & I have all residents I want, so the end I guess. But this changes everything! Excited for the new villagers (super hoping Shino is sisterly, thatā€™s been a personality Iā€™m missing bc I canā€™t get attached to any), excited to get the plaza at Harvā€™s set up, excited about customizing uncustomizeable furniture and redoing some rooms, excited to do some remodelling with more bridges/inclines and to make a little farm..

But the DLC, oh my GOD. This is a direct answer to all my dreams. My main focus has always been picking ~my~ 10 villagers, like making sure thereā€™s a balance of personalities and everyone has a friend to share a yard with, and weighing whose designs I like best (houses included), but there are so many Iā€™ve voted off the island who I still love. Iā€™ve fully considered getting a second switch & second island going just for that, but omg kind of a secondary island in game!! This is way better! And FORTY NINE vacation homes? And they can LIVE IN PAIRS? And NPCs can come??? And I can design their houses?????

Merengue and Tia can have a house together. Nan can come vacation with Chevre. Everyone Iā€™ve ever decided against because their houses are ugly can come back. I can make little themed neighbourhoods. Harriet can have a house ;-; Iā€™m genuinely smiling thinking about this ahhh

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

Kylae (10-20-2021),Politoed (10-20-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    PSA, THE UPDATE IS HERE EARLY
    As of now not the DLC, but it is startinggggggg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

mixednuts (11-04-2021)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I've been really enjoying the update! I've had an actual REASON to log on every day and I live for that shit. All my friends have started playing again which has been lovely. Love the new items, bummer about the zero QoL updates but I've been sucking it up for almost two years now so I'll just continue to suck it up. It's been lovely having a fresh breath of life into the game.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Quote Originally Posted by SkellyDog View Post
    I've been really enjoying the update! I've had an actual REASON to log on every day and I live for that shit. All my friends have started playing again which has been lovely. Love the new items, bummer about the zero QoL updates but I've been sucking it up for almost two years now so I'll just continue to suck it up. It's been lovely having a fresh breath of life into the game.
    What do you mean zero QoL? There are a couple more things I wish they'd have done (let me ask villagers to move away), but I've still found gameplay a LOT smoother post-update. Putting vines or permanent ladders on cliffs to climb without using a tool, carrying around a shed for constant storage access, increased storage size, increased maximum bridges/inclines, constant (and less annoying, in Saharah's case) access to merchants at Harv's, using Cyrus to customize uncustomizeable items, Isabelle's announcements mentioning the NPC of the day, island ordinances to make the game active when you are.. I feel like it's vaaastly improved

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-24-2021)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    What do you mean zero QoL? There are a couple more things I wish they'd have done (let me ask villagers to move away), but I've still found gameplay a LOT smoother post-update. Putting vines or permanent ladders on cliffs to climb without using a tool, carrying around a shed for constant storage access, increased storage size, increased maximum bridges/inclines, constant (and less annoying, in Saharah's case) access to merchants at Harv's, using Cyrus to customize uncustomizeable items, Isabelle's announcements mentioning the NPC of the day, island ordinances to make the game active when you are.. I feel like it's vaaastly improved
    I really enjoy all of the features you mentioned, and yeah perhaps 'zero' wasn't fair of me. I'm just mad that I still can't buy more than one shirt at a time and I can't craft more than one thing at a time.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    @(you need an account to see links) okay yeah bulk anything is severely lacking still haha