6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Oh shit, I hadn't heard about vision problems yet, I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. Even with the world going into lockdown there were always the people who pushed back or didn't comply, but yeah, just because it's not as bad as it was, because don't get me wrong we're in a much better position, doesn't mean it's gone.
    Thankfully it's not to a point where I can't see, I was very surprised when I got the diagnosis though! When I worked in retail I had to deal with a lot of pushbacks from the public, it was a wild time. I agree though, just because it's gotten a little better, doesn't mean it's gone!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

kittyray (08-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Oh shit, I hadn't heard about vision problems yet, I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. Even with the world going into lockdown there were always the people who pushed back or didn't comply, but yeah, just because it's not as bad as it was, because don't get me wrong we're in a much better position, doesn't mean it's gone.
    Part of what bugs me is that loss of taste and smell is widely documented. That only accounts for a few cranial nerves, we have 12 cranial nerves though. The rest go to eyes, ears, etc. Unfortunate but yeah I've had eye problems as well along with migraines since having covid. I wish there were more studies about the other nerve damage from covid. @(you need an account to see links) if I ever get help from a doctor about this I'll pass the information your way to see if it helps. Right now I asked my doctor about the links between the eyes and covid and she says it makes sense but there isn't enough studies backed up yet. :/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Hollow (08-16-2023),kittyray (08-18-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Took my 17 year old dog today to my new local vet for her annual appointment. She punished me by taking a shit in the car on the drive over and stomping in it, then was too unruly for the vet to do a blood panel test. I'm not even mad about that second one though because the blood test was going to cost 3.5x the amount my previous vet charged.

the fiend herself. no remorse detected.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (08-17-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Yeah, the same thing happened to me, albeit not a career type job, but I was hired on with the promise of being bumped up to manager after 90 days. This 90 days was the same 90 days that everyone else had as we opened a brand new store and there wasn't another store anywhere in the state yet. So no one had experience besides me. I had been working at this store for 2 years in Ohio and moved to TN. And while working there in TN, there were so many guest comments that complimented me for my amazing attitude and friendly nature. When this certain person called off all the time or was late, I stayed in their place until they finally came in or just did their entire shift. When 90 days was up and promotions were being dished out, he got the spot over me. Within two weeks, my anger got the best of me and I eventually quit. Walked out on the job! After kicking a blender at another coworker who was annoying and kept pissing me off. I dropped the blender and she laughed at me. The blender had frozen blended caramel drink in it. So when she laughed at me, my foot kicked it right back at her and I walked out.
    jeeeeeze!!! i can totally understand that... im debating on actually dipping or not because idk while my management didnt have a say... i think the recruiter shouldnt have went back on his word. i hope if you are working its something your getting thats a fair wage...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Rebel_Minx (08-17-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    99 times
    Time Online
    12d 17h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) I am not working yet, still in Graduate school. But I should be working early next year after graduation in December

Huge shoutout to (you need an account to see links) for my amazing Custom UB!

Huge shout out to (you need an account to see links)for my amazing Thirteen siggie graphic!

Rebel the Otter and her little friend, Jinxy the teddy bear, was drawn by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you so much for this perfect vision of my emo otter!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-17-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I'm getting tired of waking up sick every morning it's getting really fucking old now.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting tired of waking up sick every morning it's getting really fucking old now.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    bought a rad skull at a flea market the other day, and what do i get. an improperly prepared one. boiling the literal rotten brain out of this thing will be the death of me, but it's better than a maggot infestation in my room, uuuugh. (the smell is also horrid, but ofc i didn't notice that immediately.)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i had my tonsils removed just because iw as getting sick every year. kept on getting throat infections.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    jeeeeeze!!! i can totally understand that... im debating on actually dipping or not because idk while my management didnt have a say... i think the recruiter shouldnt have went back on his word. i hope if you are working its something your getting thats a fair wage...
    I've seen this happen way too many times. It's happened to me as well. They tell you if you work hard and do all of the things you'll get promoted. Wrong...they keep you there to do all of the grunt work and promote the lesser performers. At least you got a raise though right, Ex? I would wait and see if you get along with everyone but always keep a lookout for better opportunities.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (08-17-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    76d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    The fact that I thought today was the last one for a while.
    No i have to get more done
    i hate this
    im so sick of back to back to back dental work
    this has been hands down one of the top 5 worst medical situations i have ever been in

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata