DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 8h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I spent 3 weeks of my life with no sleep because some piece of shit subhuman scum decided to dump a young fucking kitten off alone in the woods to starve to death, which he would have if I hadn't found him, vet said he wouldn't have lived another day or two on his own and he was skin and bones. Got weight on him, got him strong and playful, rehomed him.

I'm so fucking pissed that someone would just do that to a helpless little kitten like what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Whoever did it better hope to whatever god they believe in I don't find out they did it.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Autobot (09-30-2022),Houndoom (10-03-2022),j03 (09-30-2022),Meepit (10-16-2022),♥ Yuumi ♥ (09-30-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    I'm the lead of a team of currently two, myself and an analyst that reports up to me

my analyst was set to go on paternity leave at the end of October

the baby came early and is due to be born today so my analyst is out starting now

this week was the week we were going to go through and transition of all his responsibilities to myself and the analysts elsewhere in our department that were going to help backfill him until he's back

that baby is a JERK for showing up this early this is week is going to be such a pain in the ass now xD

i don't actually begrudge my employee taking paternity leave and i don't expect anyone to prioritize work over a new baby but seriously kid you couldn't wait two days smh

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (10-03-2022),Meepit (10-16-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    So quick backstory our AC was just not doing great in our house. It was incredibly hot all the time during the day and we could have the AC down to 60 F and it was still 80 F degrees in the house. Just terrible especially for the dogs because we have two akita who are double coated dogs. We had multiple fans on in our rooms but it just wasn't cutting it. We got a company out to see what was going on and fix things up and I also started cleaning up the house to move the furniture that had been blocking a couple vents on the floor. The place is starting to finally feel great again. The company said they needed a part for the added air purifier they were putting in the duct (or whatever it is I don't know these terms lol). I said okay and they said they would clean out the other vents we had covered when they came back with that part. All was well. Weeks have gone by at this point with no word from the company. I decided to finally call them to see what was going on. Turns out on our job it was already marked as done and no notes were left on it saying they needed to come back. I was so mad because I had to take out a loan just to freaking pay for this job they did and then they can't even finish it properly? They said they would escalate our case to figure out what was going on. I get a call a few days later from the guy who had been at the job to do everything and he was completely fucking clueless despite that day they were there they specifically told me to my face they needed to get a part to finish installing the purifier. He sounded like he forgot everything it was so annoying especially when you get called at 10 am in the morning and your work nights. We set up a time for him to come out to see what part was missing because they had no idea. That was set up for this now past Friday. I want to also add that he called me again at 10am the next day just to ask when we set up the meeting because he didn't know and I was also very furious because like I said NIGHTS and wtf didn't you write it down when you called me the first time my god. He was to be there at 3pm that Friday. I get a call at 3 pm saying he has an emergency meeting to attend to and he will be there later that day at 5pm. I agreed because it sounded important. 5 rolls around I get another call from him saying he had another emergency that came up and won't be able to make it out today and needed to set up a time to come again. I set it up for this Tuesday and I swear to god if he calls me asking for the time again or cancels on me again for another emergency I am calling and complaining. I did not take a huge loan for you to ghost me and not even finish the job you promised you would do and what I set up the plan for you to do. I'm just so fed up with them.
    Last edited by Dita; 10-16-2022 at 09:25 PM.

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

Meepit (10-16-2022),Mothman (10-16-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    150d 2h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    I need to vent for a sec before i explode. Every time my manager works the night before, she literally leaves ALL the garbage and cleaning for me to do. No note, no nothing. Yet, the absolute second that I leave one tiny paper clip out of place, it's, "you need to wipe everything down and make sure you vacuum."
    Lmfao what??? I bust my ass cleaning as this is a medical office. I don't have time to be scolded like a child. I also don't have time to clean up after other people, who, and this is the best part, just throw the dirty laundry downstairs on the floor expecting someone else to clean up after them.
    How the fuck do you live at home??? Not to mention literal bags of garbage left open, out of the bin, behind the desk, and in the middle of the floor down the stairs. Like you have to walk past the bins to get to your car, I don't understand.
    Also realize I may have bitched about this before but im just so upset rn lol.
    I'm not a cleaning lady I don't get paid cleaning wages (which are a lot better than what I'm getting paid lemme tell you).
    Last edited by Ariealle; 10-29-2022 at 07:50 AM.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Autobot (10-29-2022),Erik. (10-29-2022),kittyray (10-29-2022),Meepit (10-29-2022),Synth Salazzle (10-30-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    it's raining out and my dog hates the rain (but loves getting filthy in mud puddles?? someone tell this creature she makes no sense) so she doesn't want to go for a walk, but she does want to go for a walk, and now she's just getting under my desk and attacking my feet

I can't control the weather lil potato what do you want from meeee

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (11-04-2022),kittyray (11-04-2022),Synth Salazzle (11-04-2022)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 8h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    it's raining out and my dog hates the rain (but loves getting filthy in mud puddles?? someone tell this creature she makes no sense) so she doesn't want to go for a walk, but she does want to go for a walk, and now she's just getting under my desk and attacking my feet

You'll have to learn to control the weather for potato dog I'm afraid

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Alister (11-04-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post

wtf please give your potato kisses from me she's too cuteee

My dogs have been HATING the rain too but most of the time they will allow me to put them in little jackets and that seems to be enough. Thank god neither wants to splash about in mud though heh

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Alister (11-04-2022)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 7h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    My cat woke me up today, 3 AM - my foot was hanging off the bed, decided to try and leap onto the object and scale up it. Sunk her claws in, AND SLIPPED down the sole of my foot. Small hell spawn, why do you do this?
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I'm angry about having to work. and even angrier that i would be super angry if i didn't have a job and couldn't buy things. Just generally angry at capitalism as usual i guess
    🔗(you need an account to see links)

💖 meme inspo : Dita and Cat Purrson 💖
    orig. + more memes in (you need an account to see links)
    🌵 Cactus Ryu : Great White North🌵

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to howdy For This Useful Post:

andraste12 (01-14-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-10-2023),kittyray (11-04-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest Goddess View Post
    My cat woke me up today, 3 AM - my foot was hanging off the bed, decided to try and leap onto the object and scale up it. Sunk her claws in, AND SLIPPED down the sole of my foot. Small hell spawn, why do you do this?
    we need a pic of the small hell spawn. For science.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

howdy (11-04-2022)