15 times
    Time Online
    42d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    University finances

seriously at my limit right now

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wandas For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (03-23-2022),mixednuts (04-05-2022),Zenitsu (04-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (03-23-2022),Alister (03-23-2022),Synth Salazzle (03-24-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Lady upstairs keeps making noise despite the landlords talking to her. loud bangs after the other waking me up before work and shit. bitch is about to be selling 5 brand new ps5's on craigslist once I confirm this cell number is hers I s2g

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (03-23-2022),Buizel (03-23-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Lady upstairs keeps making noise despite the landlords talking to her. loud bangs after the other waking me up before work and shit. bitch is about to be selling 5 brand new ps5's on craigslist once I confirm this cell number is hers I s2g
    I'm actually having the same issue!! My neighbor upstairs has around 6 or so kids up there plus a dog so it's CONSTANT bumping. I don't even mean small bumps either. It's almost as if someone is getting DDT'd up there for hours at a time. Even at like 4 AM it's just constant NOISE. She also pours water over her balcony which in turns falls onto mine.

I've been tolerating it for over a year, but I am considering going to my office management about the noise issues.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (03-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I'm actually having the same issue!! My neighbor upstairs has around 6 or so kids up there plus a dog so it's CONSTANT bumping. I don't even mean small bumps either. It's almost as if someone is getting DDT'd up there for hours at a time. Even at like 4 AM it's just constant NOISE. She also pours water over her balcony which in turns falls onto mine.

I've been tolerating it for over a year, but I am considering going to my office management about the noise issues.
    OH my goodness...6???? mine has 2 grandkids over sometimes (during my rest days ofc) and it sounds like the storming of Normandy. Definitely do not tolerate that and report it to management. It might not work but it is worth a try. My partner and I are going to ask for a second level apartment. Asking for a top level apartment might work for you too.

what is with apartment management putting people with six kids on an upper level anyway?? and also why don't landlords at least and try to soundproof their units...
    We need the "NO KIDS PETS OK" apartments back again

ETA: if it's during quiet hours like 4 am call a wellness check on them with a non-emergency line. document it and also send it to management. Read your lease very thoroughly and recite to management if necessary. I've had to do that and looks like imma have to do that again.
    Last edited by Alcremie; 03-23-2022 at 06:09 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alcremie For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (03-23-2022),Synth Salazzle (03-24-2022)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    713 times
    Time Online
    356d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    OH my goodness...6???? mine has 2 grandkids over sometimes (during my rest days ofc) and it sounds like the storming of Normandy. Definitely do not tolerate that and report it to management. It might not work but it is worth a try. My partner and I are going to ask for a second level apartment. Asking for a top level apartment might work for you too.

what is with apartment management putting people with six kids on an upper level anyway?? and also why don't landlords at least and try to soundproof their units...
    We need the "NO KIDS PETS OK" apartments back again

ETA: if it's during quiet hours like 4 am call a wellness check on them with a non-emergency line. document it and also send it to management. Read your lease very thoroughly and recite to management if necessary. I've had to do that and looks like imma have to do that again.
    I might have to write up an email then because urgh. TBH I really don't mind, I'll drown it out, but I live with my mom so I hate that she's getting bothered CONSTANTLY by bumping because she's complained to me about it before. You'd just assume people would have common courtesy with downstairs neighbors? My mom and I are on the second floor and we almost NEVER bump in respect to the first floor, but our third story neighbors give not a single fuck for us lol.

I actually might have to review my lease because I swear there's a noise compliance rule or something to that nature? Like....IDK what those kids do at 4 AM but it's just bumping and playing and it wakes me up often. So I know it definitely wakes up my mom. :/

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    93d 2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I might have to write up an email then because urgh. TBH I really don't mind, I'll drown it out, but I live with my mom so I hate that she's getting bothered CONSTANTLY by bumping because she's complained to me about it before. You'd just assume people would have common courtesy with downstairs neighbors? My mom and I are on the second floor and we almost NEVER bump in respect to the first floor, but our third story neighbors give not a single fuck for us lol.

I actually might have to review my lease because I swear there's a noise compliance rule or something to that nature? Like....IDK what those kids do at 4 AM but it's just bumping and playing and it wakes me up often. So I know it definitely wakes up my mom. :/
    It's called the right to peaceful enjoyment (from where I am at; Midwest USA) and it is a law here that landlords must acknowledge. I read my lease and made sure my complaint was like a university style essay LMAO. Be careful because a lot of landlords just tell you what you want to hear and never do anything. Heck, send me your lease and list of complaints and I'll help you write it if it helps.

My partner feels the same way about me as you do about your mom. I'm nearing 30 and my family life growing up was constant slamming fists into walls and yelling for two decades. Like, I moved to the place I am at now from my previous apartment due to noise. I definitely feel bad for your mom right now. I really hope things get better for you & her.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 1h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Apparently this is a good "letting go exercise:

1. I am angry that I have diabetes and all the financial and physical toll it takes on me
    2. I am angry that I am not fully booked, in fact I have very little event and wedding books but other photographers that really suck is booked fault
    3. I am angry that I havent won the lotto when doing so would sort out so many off my problems.
    4. I am angry that the world is a screwed up messed with such a big divide between rich and poor

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (04-03-2022),Hollow (04-05-2022),mixednuts (04-05-2022),Siebenschlaefer (04-05-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm angry that people keep asking me why I'm wearing a mask despite the mandate being dropped in germany.
    And I'm also angry that I see a lot of people in our house (10+ floors) that NEVER wore masks before NOW wear them.
    Like.
    I'm just so over this plague.
    - Call me Sieben -

Might struggle with social interactions and language barriers occasionally, please bare with me.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Siebenschlaefer For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (04-05-2022),Hollow (04-05-2022),Jesuslovescats (06-26-2023),kittyray (04-05-2022),mixednuts (04-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I just found out I have cataracts (I'm in my 20's ughghggh) and I'm not sure how to deal with it, but I'm sure as heck angry that if I had not had LASIK then I may not be in this position - this is based on what my dr had told me due to my prescription being incredibly high when I wore glasses.

Welp.

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

kittyray (04-05-2022)