Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    There's a condo going up in the lot directly beside me. I can handle noise, I can handle construction sounds, but they've been in the 'dig a giant hole' phase for literally months now and oh my GOD the shaking. Whatever it is they're doing rattles my entire building, like to the point where things have fallen off my shelves and there's plaster crumbling in some spots. It's like frequent earthquakes but just for me. My therapy is online video calls from home and last week it was happening at that time and we could barely hear each other through a lot of it (so idk what I'd do if I, like many, was working from home right now??). Re: work though it also starts between 7 and 8am every weekday, and as someone who works nights and goes to bed at 3 or 4am this is like, drastically affecting my quality of life. I'm exhausted. I feel like there must be some way to get compensation from the construction company at least? But idk how to go about it, and I get that this is basically unavoidable - they're allowed to build there and this is what building needs. But oh my god it's genuinely torture

thank you for the gay rights peo ♥ @honeycomb ♥

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Druid For This Useful Post:

kittyray (05-17-2022),Meepit (05-18-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    I'm angry about Covid refusing to let me be. I've been testing negative for a while now but still have the cough and am absolutely exhauuuuusted. I really hope this doesn't turn into a long covid deal.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    33d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepit View Post
    Just went through this and we were so damn lucky to find a place I dunno what the hundreds of others we saw looking at places are doing now but like damn. there would be line ups down the street for viewings and bidding wars on rentals.
    man, im so sorry you can relate. it fucking sucks. We finally found a place that would offer us a year lease but then month to month after cuz the home next to us is sold and they want to sell it to a contractor to put up apartments. like who would even be okay with that?? ugh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mixednuts For This Useful Post:

Meepit (05-18-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    My back is hurting/very sore in a way that typically gets major relief from a decently large exercise ball. My apartment is spacious, but not that spacious. So far I've lucked out that I haven't had this since moving, except during visits home (I actually assumed it was the desk chair I use there until now). Decided to try the gym in my building. Turns out none are big enough. No relief. I am a grumpy kittyray.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Meepit (05-18-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm angry about Covid refusing to let me be. I've been testing negative for a while now but still have the cough and am absolutely exhauuuuusted. I really hope this doesn't turn into a long covid deal.
    That sucks :/ I had covid a while back and I'm starting to think that I didn't get it in the first place because I had no symptoms at all. I just tested positive to a RAT and was sent home from work to isolate. Everyone else around me is dropping like flies and as a result more work is piled on me. I'm not angry at them for getting covid but there's no management plan around this situation except do more overtime/come in earlier each day and I'm starting to burn out because upper management is still accepting the same workload from clients/more instead of idk managing around the fact that we're down 5 people. Kinda annoying that my instruments have been messing with me real bad recently so there's a tonne of mainenance to do. There's also a NATA audit as well next month so all my standards/calibrations have to be up date ... which they are but idk why the QC department wants them do be done again. So yeah. Just a bit stressed and tilted at the situation right now.
    Last edited by firedrops; 05-19-2022 at 05:48 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    I hate when I get mistreated or feel gaslit that I entirely blame myself for what happened and spiral because of it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 6h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    this doesn't make me petty-mad, this makes me actually furious, I just need a place to snarl

spoilering for animal abuse >.>

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Asked my roommate hours ago to defrost chicken so I could get everything prepped and cooked when I got off work.
    Get off and it's still completely frozen.
    I am taking my sweet ass time making it now, can't take 10 seconds to do it? Go hungry.

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

EnderTheory (06-06-2022),Hollow (06-07-2022),kittyray (06-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I'm having a pretty bad hay fever experience right now. My eyes are itchy my nose is ticklish, my throat itches and I can't stop sneezing ;O; Hay fever tablets are not working out so well ;n;

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    There's a meetup today I'd been really looking forward to today that I have to skip because I haven't been feeling great this week and can't take any chances.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB