DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    9d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Im angry about my infants eczema. Dang my husband for passing it down to both of my children, but my baby has it the worst; the pediatrician has even said its crraaazzyy sensitive, "more sensitive than the average bear," and one of the worst he's seen. Currently working with him to figure this out because applying 4 different prescription ointments to him 5 times a day isn't sustainable.

I can't sit around and not try other ways to help in the meantime, so I'm speculating a possible allergic reaction to something I'm eating that's passing through my milk, so going to start an elimination diet while I await our next appointment. Which I'm also bummed out about, because I already can't eat gluten, so my go-to food I'm going to cut out is milk... and I love dairy. How can you not??? Cheese? The best thing ever. I wake in the night starving from feeding this little guy and go to the kitchen to throw back a glass of delicious whole milk. Cream cheese on gf sourdough with my eggs every morning. Aged cheddar while I relax with the fam every night. Grass fed butter on everything. Truly this is a tragedy. Okay I'm done being dramatic.

To be honest, I never even really knew what eczema was before this. I thought it was just when your skin is itchy, but its inflamed and itchy wounds?? wow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chilljoy For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (21 Hours Ago),Meepit (1 Day Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljoy View Post
    Im angry about my infants eczema. Dang my husband for passing it down to both of my children, but my baby has it the worst; the pediatrician has even said its crraaazzyy sensitive, "more sensitive than the average bear," and one of the worst he's seen. Currently working with him to figure this out because applying 4 different prescription ointments to him 5 times a day isn't sustainable.

I can't sit around and not try other ways to help in the meantime, so I'm speculating a possible allergic reaction to something I'm eating that's passing through my milk, so going to start an elimination diet while I await our next appointment. Which I'm also bummed out about, because I already can't eat gluten, so my go-to food I'm going to cut out is milk... and I love dairy. How can you not??? Cheese? The best thing ever. I wake in the night starving from feeding this little guy and go to the kitchen to throw back a glass of delicious whole milk. Cream cheese on gf sourdough with my eggs every morning. Aged cheddar while I relax with the fam every night. Grass fed butter on everything. Truly this is a tragedy. Okay I'm done being dramatic.

To be honest, I never even really knew what eczema was before this. I thought it was just when your skin is itchy, but its inflamed and itchy wounds?? wow.
    cheese is awesome its ok to be dramatic. The eczema situation sucks, i get mild contact dermatitis from some stuff and that is miserable enough, poor sweet baby.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    685 times
    Time Online
    215d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 33m
    This one's completely mild compared to most everything else on here, but as soon as my eyes are finally feeling better post-allergy season, now I've got a post-nasal drip that refuses to be consoled for more than about 20 minutes. Drinking water, even warm? Makes it feel worse. I've taken my Emergen-C (vitamin mix), zinc lozenges, and trying to bear it, but it's driving me nuts, and I'm really hoping it doesn't mean I'm going to be sick tomorrow (the answer is 99% likely yes, I'll be out of it for a week.) I'm visiting friends soon, so this was not the time, not that it ever is!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (21 Hours Ago),Ariealle (21 Hours Ago),Bunnii (1 Day Ago)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 18h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Macadamia nuts are fucking expensive. That is all.

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (21 Hours Ago),Ariealle (21 Hours Ago),Lyrichord (14 Hours Ago),Synth Salazzle (19 Hours Ago)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Macadamia nuts are fucking expensive. That is all.
    I'm with you. Cashew lover solidarity with you.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Erik. (19 Hours Ago),Lyrichord (14 Hours Ago)