Thread: Digimon Ghost Game: new original Digimon series!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    434 times
    Time Online
    64d 3h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    26m

Digimon Ghost Game: new original Digimon series!

Digimon Ghost Game

In a little near future when a new technology has developed. On social networking sites, rumors of an unknown strange phenomenon called "hologram ghosts" are flying around. First year junior high school student, Amanokawa Hiro, activates a mysterious device called "Digivice" left by his father. As a result, he is able to see unknown creatures called "Digimon" that are invisible to ordinary people. From the day he met Gammamon, a mischievous Digimon entrusted to him by his father, he becomes involved in a variety of bizarre phenomena. The "Mouth Sewing Man" who steals human time, the "Mummy Man" who wanders around at night and kidnaps people... The hologram ghosts are right next to us, and they are out to get us. What follows is a story of the other side of the world that no one knows. Together with Gammamon and his friends, Hiro steps into the mysterious world where Digimon live.
    Source: Crunchyroll News

So, a new original Digimon series started airing today! I know we have a lot of Pokemon fans on ck, but what about Digimon?
    Personally, Digimon is still one of my all-time loves, since I was 4 years old basically. And since this show is probably gonna run for a while, I thought it should have its own thread!
    So, any thoughts about the first ep?

Mine:

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Emerchy (04-20-2022)