Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How many of you are coming back to Neopets??

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    I've been playing neopets since I was ten (I am now 26) and I have never had a hiatus as long as I've had this year. I haven't really played since Feb just because the site is so dysfunctional. I may come back when UCs are actually announced and we can have a greater focus on pet development etc. instead of reporting any new uc. But even then, I think it'll be a few months before people get bored again. They genuinely need to fix the site for long-term retention.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

Sakuras (09-24-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    19d 11h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I just came back after leaving in 2019. The layout is so strange and customisations aren’t working for some pets.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Well while I was pretty interested in games at younger (I still remember the sponsored games like cloudy with a chance of meatballs I loved it), now I'm more into battles, trudy, FC, stocks, NC, things I never explored before. I enjoy the game that I even join my first guild and though it felt strange at beginning, I realizad it's so nice to have others to talk. Neocommunity is so sweet, i'm glad of returning.

I really really hope TNT won't forget the site with the NFT thing.

I'm the meantime I have something to entertain myself.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (09-26-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Well while I was pretty interested in games at younger (I still remember the sponsored games like cloudy with a chance of meatballs I loved it), now I'm more into battles, trudy, FC, stocks, NC, things I never explored before. I enjoy the game that I even join my first guild and though it felt strange at beginning, I realizad it's so nice to have others to talk. Neocommunity is so sweet, i'm glad of returning.

I really really hope TNT won't forget the site with the NFT thing.

I'm the meantime I have something to entertain myself.
    Me too, I used to love playing the games but I always sucked. So now I'm enjoying reselling, the BD and just a lot of lurking and doing dailies again after a long hiatus.

I'm pretty sure TNT don't actualy have anything to do with the NFT side of things and it's out-souced, so resources won't be wasted on that. Here's to hoping!

Ryu by Great White North ♥

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    15d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm recently coming back after a 5 year hiatus, which is by far the longest I've ever taken. Not sure why I was away for so long, I guess I filled the pet site gap in my heart with other pet sites. But there's something comforting about returning to a site that I've been on since I was 11. I used to love customization, still do, it's just a lot more difficult now, hahaha. For the most part now, I'm just enjoying doing dailies, browsing the boards, maybe I'll find a guild later, the usual. Waiting for pet slots and UCs, like most of us.

Honeydew the Ryu
    Born: September 2021

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15d 10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I came back right before covid had hit in late 2019, after many many years and i've been enjoying it so much. In early 2020, players back from hiatus were auctioning off hundreds of millions in items and it was a true sight to see. I was never really into games or customizing pets so I can't speak on that but i've enjoyed being thrust into the economy again. It's also refreshing to play a game where the players are so truly kind-hearted as well!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I just came back like 2 and a half months ago because Facebook suddenly showed me ppl talking about Neo. And here I am!!

Re-learning how to play again
    I came back in July, after a 13 year hiatus. Still pretty fun for me

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 5h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I've returned to Neopets around three separate times now! Most recently because I got an alert from google saying my account password had been compromised, so I logged in to change it and then I figured I might as well do my dailies, and I just haven't logged out since haha.