Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What unneeded services and goods do you spend your extra money on?

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    19d 15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    i collect anime figures, and thats my primary money sink.
    ive developed the beginning of a nintendo switch collection, and i think im gonna bite the bullet and expand it with the splatoon 3 oled console.

ive also gone though a lot of different cell phones this year. and i usually return them and move onto another one but im starting to think of just... holding onto them and collecting them?
    switching out my phone once every few months just to spice things up?
    and i fucking swear im the only person whose thought of doing this. most cellphone collectors focus on ones that are at least a decade old now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blissey For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-24-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    i collect anime figures, and thats my primary money sink.
    ive developed the beginning of a nintendo switch collection, and i think im gonna bite the bullet and expand it with the splatoon 3 oled console.

ive also gone though a lot of different cell phones this year. and i usually return them and move onto another one but im starting to think of just... holding onto them and collecting them?
    switching out my phone once every few months just to spice things up?
    and i fucking swear im the only person whose thought of doing this. most cellphone collectors focus on ones that are at least a decade old now.
    I keep my phones but I only upgrade when they are absolutely cracked and fucked up beyond use so I'm basically hoarding trash xD

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

♥ Blissey ♥ (08-24-2022),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-24-2022),kittyray (08-24-2022)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    I buy too much skincare and don't use it. I just don't have the time or the perseverance to do such a long routine. If only I used what I have, it wouldn't be an unnecessary expense.

I also spend too much money on manicures and eyelash extensions. I like gadgets or electronic things that I don't really use. A few days ago I bought a smart watch for nothing. I don't exercise, I don't even wear a watch! It's not pretty, so I don't use it as an accessory either.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-24-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    I buy too much skincare and don't use it. I just don't have the time or the perseverance to do such a long routine. If only I used what I have, it wouldn't be an unnecessary expense.

I also spend too much money on manicures and eyelash extensions. I like gadgets or electronic things that I don't really use. A few days ago I bought a smart watch for nothing. I don't exercise, I don't even wear a watch! It's not pretty, so I don't use it as an accessory either.
    Lmao! A smart watch is the only little gadget I have yet to try! I don't wear watches period, though.
    And on the skincare, same. Except makeup. And the last time I actually wore makeup was probably 4 months ago? I'm really lazy with it now. On a positive note, eyelash extensions make me feel like I need makeup less! My eyes popping kinda makes up for any blemishes on my complexion I think!

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-24-2022)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    Lmao! A smart watch is the only little gadget I have yet to try! I don't wear watches period, though.
    And on the skincare, same. Except makeup. And the last time I actually wore makeup was probably 4 months ago? I'm really lazy with it now. On a positive note, eyelash extensions make me feel like I need makeup less! My eyes popping kinda makes up for any blemishes on my complexion I think!
    Yeeessssss! With skinecare I practically stop wearing makeup, I only use mascara and eyeliner. but with the extensions I don't even wear eyeliner!
    Is this more expensive? probably. Will the glue make me blind? Yes, maybe... but it makes me feel good lol

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-24-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    Yeeessssss! With skinecare I practically stop wearing makeup, I only use mascara and eyeliner. but with the extensions I don't even wear eyeliner!
    Is this more expensive? probably. Will the glue make me blind? Yes, maybe... but it makes me feel good lol
    This energy is my AMBIANCE right now xD
    Big same on all of it hahaha

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I also have wayyyyy too many blankets. I can’t help it. I like soft, cozy items that bring me comfort. Especially when I know the -30 temperature of winter will be coming before I know it.

- - - Updated - - -

YESSS I literally have so many blankets for that same reason! Even when it’s hot out I like to just sit on them at least. My local grocery store always gets super silky fluffy blankets and it’s so hard not to buy one of each pattern especially around the holidays.

I also get my lashes done regularly. I get volume, and I go every 2-3 weeks for fills. It’s $80 per fill and I tip so like $100. Worth it though because it saves me time and effort and I just like it more!
    I also get my lashes done regularly. I get volume, and I go every 2-3 weeks for fills. It’s $80 per fill and I tip so like $100. Worth it though because it saves me time and effort and I just like it more![/QUOTE]

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

hearts (08-26-2022)