Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What unneeded services and goods do you spend your extra money on?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    83d 12h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceyGirl View Post
    YAAAY, Squishmallow buddies!!! (xD)

How many was your max before you started giving them away and how many do you have now?! I'm not a fan of the frogs, but I did see the strawberry one and I really liked it; I love the costumed, 2 things as one squish ones! My favorite that I have is Heidi from Walgreens. Not sure why, but she's extra firm compared to all the other squishmallows I have and she's beautiful! My second favorite is Gordon (shark) eating a watermelon.
    I saw five below has a new pink butterfly drop this weekend so that is my current DISO (desperately in search of, something people in the squish community seem to say alot, lol).

Oh, my, gosh, the strawberry cow!!! Reshma, right? People have been going crazy over that one here but I haven't personally seen it. My hot topic had 2 of the giant 24 inch ones and I think they were both sold as soon as they opened. ...I think it was $125 though??? $_$
    Yes!! Reshma is the strawberry cow. I’m in Canada, so we don’t get anywhere near as many squish drops as the US does. But my HT got quite a few of the strawberry cows, I want to say nearly 24 I think? But they went so fast and they stopped announcing releases because of the mess that happened at a lot of the American HT stores
    I feel like I’m too old to collect squish but I like them because they ring comfort :’)

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

cornishwall (05-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Yes!! Reshma is the strawberry cow. I’m in Canada, so we don’t get anywhere near as many squish drops as the US does. But my HT got quite a few of the strawberry cows, I want to say nearly 24 I think? But they went so fast and they stopped announcing releases because of the mess that happened at a lot of the American HT stores
    I feel like I’m too old to collect squish but I like them because they ring comfort :’)
    I'm not sure how old you are, but you are definitely not too old to collect squishmallows! In fact, I feel like the older you are, the cooler you are. I would love it if my (boyfriends) 90 years old grandma came with us and got super excited over these things
    I totally understand about the bringing comfort! Whenever I feel meh or downright nothing-is-right-everything-sucks, hugging sinclair really does make me feel better.
    My hot topic also stopped announcing releases... Which I guess helps me against FOMO xD Are there any you're in search of right now? I'm visiting Vancouver next month from the states! Maybe I can bring some over!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    83d 12h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I'm not sure how old you are, but you are definitely not too old to collect squishmallows! In fact, I feel like the older you are, the cooler you are. I would love it if my (boyfriends) 90 years old grandma came with us and got super excited over these things
    I totally understand about the bringing comfort! Whenever I feel meh or downright nothing-is-right-everything-sucks, hugging sinclair really does make me feel better.
    My hot topic also stopped announcing releases... Which I guess helps me against FOMO xD Are there any you're in search of right now? I'm visiting Vancouver next month from the states! Maybe I can bring some over!
    I'm 28, so I know I am not the oldest collector out there, but it feels like most collectors are 21 and under LOL

I honestly don't even know what I am ISO right now omg. If I think of anything I will for sure let you know!

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I'm 28, so I know I am not the oldest collector out there, but it feels like most collectors are 21 and under LOL

I honestly don't even know what I am ISO right now omg. If I think of anything I will for sure let you know!
    I'm in my early 30s!! You can't be too old, because that would make it even worse for me (I'm forever 21, what are you talking about...)

Let me know!! I'll be heading over on the 11th! I'll be looking for that butterfly at five below (that's the store name... "five below" lol) sometime this week if you wanna check out their latest drops ^-^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpaceyGirl For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-23-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Omg I collect squishmallows too LOL

I have the strawberry cow and I LOVE her but trying to get her was so difficult at my local HT. I do really like the bat squish, they're sooooooooooo cute!
    OH MY GOOOOOSH you lucky duck! The strawberry cow is sosososo cute! The bats are so precious!
    I think Avery is my favorite just because he looks so silly ;w;

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-27-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    YAAAY, Squishmallow buddies!!! (xD)

How many was your max before you started giving them away and how many do you have now?! I'm not a fan of the frogs, but I did see the strawberry one and I really liked it; I love the costumed, 2 things as one squish ones! My favorite that I have is Heidi from Walgreens. Not sure why, but she's extra firm compared to all the other squishmallows I have and she's beautiful! My second favorite is Gordon (shark) eating a watermelon.
    I saw five below has a new pink butterfly drop this weekend so that is my current DISO (desperately in search of, something people in the squish community seem to say alot, lol).

Oh, my, gosh, the strawberry cow!!! Reshma, right? People have been going crazy over that one here but I haven't personally seen it. My hot topic had 2 of the giant 24 inch ones and I think they were both sold as soon as they opened. ...I think it was $125 though??? $_$

I think I had about 90 before I was like “uh okay this is a lot”
    I got rid of most of my brightly colored ones because when I was pregnant I was sooo nauseous and looking at the teals and bright yellows made me feel so awful that I was like “ok I’m gonna go with a theme” LOL
    GORDON IS SO CUTE WOWOWOW
    I really hope you get your butterfly! ;w; keep us updated!

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowfighter For This Useful Post:

SpaceyGirl (05-23-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    17d 1h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Tattoos..... so many tattoos.....
    I've had 3 done in the past 3 weeks and I've had to force an embargo on myself for a while, lest I absolute decimate my bank account

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tauros For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-27-2022),EnderTheory (06-01-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    well I bought this today lol

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I get obsessions with brands.

Current obsessions:
    Selkie - princessy dresses
    Insert Name Here - hair extensions, accessories, wigs
    Ohora and other semi-cured gels - gel nail stickers - you cure them under the lamp!

Past obsessions include lashes (Glamnetic, Lashify, Silly George, Doe), clothes (Lulu, SheIn, Tobi), ...

I guess these all have in common that they're fashion/makeup, haha!

edit: Oh I see you guys mention Squishmallows above - that was also one of my brief obsessions! I luckily stopped at like... 7 or 8. They have less utility than some of the other stuff I had obsessions with so I didn't do that one as much!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 13h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Apparently nail polish? Just got even more from Holo Taco even though I don't paint my nails frequently! Her polishes are so pretty. Also just splurged on some hair care products by Brad Mondo. I spent too much time on Youtube, and after watching both of them for years, I became a customer.

Something about how beauty products don't involve trying on so many different things trying to find one that fits, is comfortable, and in price range!