Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoBandito View Post
    Thank you! I have no idea how it happened. I thought you had me for sure

idk I checked in over the weekend and saw it was 2-11 and that one of my goalies had been out at the last minute, so I didn't hold on to a lot of hope. But I gotta admit there was like a three day period where I was thinking "what if I got first for both Football and Hockey" and was feeling very ambitious, lmao. Altho, idk if I even qualify because I was so sick the past couple of months there were definitely weeks I forgot to set my lineup, which isn't very Remaining Active Throughout Season of me, so perhaps it's for the best.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    113 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    idk I checked in over the weekend and saw it was 2-11 and that one of my goalies had been out at the last minute, so I didn't hold on to a lot of hope. But I gotta admit there was like a three day period where I was thinking "what if I got first for both Football and Hockey" and was feeling very ambitious, lmao. Altho, idk if I even qualify because I was so sick the past couple of months there were definitely weeks I forgot to set my lineup, which isn't very Remaining Active Throughout Season of me, so perhaps it's for the best.
    I forgot my lineup quite a bit this year, and I didn’t watch games to see who was up and coming. At one point when I looked you had me 11-0 and I was like oh kitty’s got this. So I was shocked to see the changes. That would’ve been epic to win both the FB and hockey leagues. NBA next?? xD
    userbar made by the talented lyrichord

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RicoBandito For This Useful Post:

kittyray (04-18-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    After 7 months our cKHL season has come to an end! What a season it was! We had @(you need an account to see links) with a strong lead in the regular season managing to be seeding in 1st place going into the playoffs. We had a massive upset in the first round with @(you need an account to see links) the 8th place seed dethroning @(you need an account to see links). In the second round of the playoffs we ending up with a tie between @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) in a nail biter of a match. The tie breaker went to the highest seeded team. @(you need an account to see links) made their push to continue to dethrone the higher seeds however @(you need an account to see links) put up a strong defence with an overpowering win! The final rounds was no means a breeze. Lasting 2 weeks in length it provided lots of opportunity for some upsets! @(you need an account to see links) battled from the bottom to beat @(you need an account to see links) in the 3rd place match-up with no questions with a 10-3 score! In the final match-up between @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) the match started off as a runaway hwoever during the final days @(you need an account to see links) managed to close the gap however just fell short with a final score of 7-5 for @(you need an account to see links), it was a nail biter to the end!

Week 26 Final Results

Final League Standings

1st @(you need an account to see links) 2nd @(you need an account to see links) 3rd @(you need an account to see links)

Prizes Distribution

1st Place @(you need an account to see links)
    12 month Nintendo Online Membership
    Donated by @(you need an account to see links)
    x1 month of Clraik VIP or $5 USD via PayPal F&F
    And this lovely userbar!

2nd Place @(you need an account to see links)
    And this lovely userbar!

3rd Place @(you need an account to see links)
    And this lovely userbar!

All Active Participants
    All active participants in this year's league will get access to this lovely userbar!

Congrats @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)enya @(you need an account to see links) !

*If you were not awarded the userbar is was due to becoming inactive during the season*
    Mucho rep and thanks for the awesome userbars @(you need an account to see links)!

I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated this year! I hope you all had fun and hope to see you all again in the fall for the 2022/2023 cKHL season!

For those who are still following hockey don't forget that there is also the (you need an account to see links), signups for this end today!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

kittyray (05-02-2022),Nyanobyte                      (05-02-2022),RicoBandito (05-02-2022),Sephora (05-02-2022),wubbalubbadubdub (05-03-2022),Zapdos (05-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    113 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Very great final! Congratulations @(you need an account to see links)! as always~ the tournament was a blast!
    userbar made by the talented lyrichord

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoBandito View Post
    Very great final! Congratulations @(you need an account to see links)! as always~ the tournament was a blast!
    Thanks for being some great competition Rico! You're climbing up in your ranks. I bet you can take it next year!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

RicoBandito (05-02-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Can't believe I pulled that off! Thanks for hosting @(you need an account to see links)!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Can't believe I pulled that off! Thanks for hosting @(you need an account to see links)!
    You drafted an amazing team this year Kitty! Now that you know more of the ins and outs compared to NFL you will do great next year Your team was definitely a top contender this year. Great job!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

kittyray (05-02-2022)