3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

cK Fantasy Football League [Y9] Official Fantasy Chat

cK Fantasy Football League [Y9]

Everyone!

It's happening! The NFL season is starting soon, which means fantasy will also begin. The draft will most likely be happening in 1-2 weeks from this post.

This year, we are going to be using (you need an account to see links) for hosting the league. You will need to be registered on the Sleeper website if you're in, please! Sleeper will help us organize and maintain the league all season. The app is great with a smooth interface, full of useful information/statistics on players and teams, and I love getting notifications whenever a player gets a touchdown.

Ideally, we'd like 12 participants.

For anyone that doesn't know how to play - if you're participating, you will draft players when our draft happens. Players come from every team in the NFL. Each week, you're up against someone else in the league and your team must perform better. Yes, you will want those touchdowns, catches, defensive interceptions, running yards, etc. Very similar to the clraik hockey league we've been hosting! If anyone still has questions, we have this thread, the chatroom in Sleeper, and of course, you're always welcome to message your opponent or even myself for any questions!

Eligibility: Regularly active in the community.

If you'd like to participate this year, please post or PM me.

Please, please, please, remember to set your team line-up each week. If a player on your team isn't playing, take them off of the starting roster! We want to maintain the challenge each week for every participant. This is what makes fantasy so competitive and fun.

PS: League winner takes home the championship userbar.

List of participants for this year / betting yes or no [2021] :

- @(you need an account to see links) [yes]
    - @(you need an account to see links) [yes*]

- thread will be updated as we go -

*** ADDITIONALLY, include whether you're comfortable betting. It can be a free league, for fun. But betting makes it more competitive and also fun, in my opinion. We can set the buy-in at $20 USD? Please give a yes or no to betting if you want to participate. (with bets, 1st place takes home $160, 2nd place gets a fair amount, highest scorer per week takes $3 which will accumulate until the end - a total of $240 to work with) ***
    Last edited by j03; 09-01-2021 at 03:08 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Bat (08-27-2021),Buizel (08-27-2021),Charmander (08-27-2021),kittyray (08-30-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (08-27-2021),Nyanobyte                      (08-31-2021),RicoBandito (08-27-2021),Zapdos (08-29-2021)