DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    My dad is a sound engineer so i've been a music nerd most of my life and could taste the richness of the music on vinil, it is my second favourite way of enjoy it, beign first 'on live'; but i haven't had the chance to get a record spinner myself, i'd love to be able to afford one, in my country it isn't that common.
    Still i have bought some records online, for my dad has an old player to listen to them. A couple of the ones i love the most are Persona 5 Royal and The Leyend of Zelda ones; but the ones i have listened the most are Creedence Clearwater (Dad's) and Green Day's International Superhits (mine).

In this post and with @(you need an account to see links) incredible photos, now i just need a record, a decent amp with monitor and the videogame osts i have always wanted!
    @(you need an account to see links) you definitely should try to listen to any album you like! The quality of a vinil record is hard to emulate with digital means

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

Alister (09-03-2021),kittyray (09-03-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    15d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    My dad has his record player from the 80s that he's kept in his basement ever since I was a kid, along with some really beefy speakers. I don't know if he even remembers they're down there, but I'd love to ask him to bring them out sometime.

I've been thinking about getting into vinyl for the past year, since my grandma gifted me a bunch of her records (Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, Nat King Cole, stuff like that. She knows I love crooners!). I would LOVE to get ahold of some Modern Talking (huge fan of them!) and Boney M albums.

Honeydew the Ryu
    Born: September 2021

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinnamoon For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (09-16-2021),dustyc (09-10-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Pre-COVID, every year on Labor Day there was a little festival in my hometown. There were always tons of records and old books on sale for $1 a piece. That's where I bought most of my records! I also go to thrift shops and tend to find nice vinyls for $3 or so. I usually collect older crooners like what @(you need an account to see links) mentioned. My grandmother who recently passed also left a lot of crooners and songs in our native languages. I only wish the record player she had still worked (from the late 60s I believe), but I'm not smart enough to fix it lol.

I am also very basic and would love certain game soundtracks on vinyl. I no longer have a record player so I gifted them all to my brother, but when I move back to my hometown I'm going to start buying them again.