Thread: What's going on with scores not going on the scoreboards?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

What's going on with scores not going on the scoreboards?

This is a question I couldn't find the answer to no matter how many searches I did on google and on here.

I've tried playing both the old flash version (using the Ruffle emulator), and HTML5 version of ice cream machine, got scores (legit) that should have gone on the scoreboard, but with either version I play the scores don't get counted. In the old flash version I get an error. With the new HTML5 version my score sends but it never goes up on the scoreboard.

Anyone know what is going on? Are games just super buggy right now, or is the site not accepting scores? I'm super confused.

I was considering just using a score sender to send one of my legit scores as a work-around, but I don't want to do that unless I know what's actually happening.
    EEL SUSHI

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    the html dont have score board yet, you need to send via the flash version to be added to the hst.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Good to know about the HTML5 games not having scoreboards yet.

That's what I tried doing, sending via the flash version, and it keeps saying my scores cannot be processed.
    EEL SUSHI

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by spleef35 View Post
    Good to know about the HTML5 games not having scoreboards yet.

That's what I tried doing, sending via the flash version, and it keeps saying my scores cannot be processed.
    i can't offer much info on that because i haven't played games since 1 month prior to flash being officially dead, someone might be able to get a more sure answer but afaik the ss is still runing and smooth as always, so definetly give that a try? possibly on a shell first

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'll definitely try it on a shell first, thank you.
    EEL SUSHI

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi. Don't know much about your issue, sorry. Came here actually to ask about that Ruffle emulator thing. Is there a tutorial on that somewhere? I genuinely didn't know you could still play the old Flash versions of those games, I'm really interested. Thanks in advance
    so you were curious huh?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Sorry no help from me but I had the same issues when playing the games for the Altador tournament, including ice cream machine. Got no real support from the Neopets team either when I emailed them about it. Just want you to know I had the same issues and found no fixes. Hopefully it is corrected some time in the foreseeable future!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by spleef35 View Post
    This is a question I couldn't find the answer to no matter how many searches I did on google and on here.

I've tried playing both the old flash version (using the Ruffle emulator), and HTML5 version of ice cream machine, got scores (legit) that should have gone on the scoreboard, but with either version I play the scores don't get counted. In the old flash version I get an error. With the new HTML5 version my score sends but it never goes up on the scoreboard.

Anyone know what is going on? Are games just super buggy right now, or is the site not accepting scores? I'm super confused.

I was considering just using a score sender to send one of my legit scores as a work-around, but I don't want to do that unless I know what's actually happening.
    I had this same question too. October 1st I had 3 scored that should have gotten me trophies and nada

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Most of the flash games doesn't seem to be updating properly anymore... I sort of gave up on the games for now - hope to see them fixed or replaced with new games.