Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m

ACNH August Events

Hi Everyone!
    Right now in cK it’s the end of July. Feels like March was just yesterday..
    Now for August’s announcements, powered by (you need an account to see links)!

Northern Hemisphere Fishing
    While the new creatures will exclusively affect the northern hemisphere islands, almost all of the events of August will not be exclusive. There aren't many new creatures, but it can make a difference for those who want to complete their collections. With everything in the bag, players might be able to complete their museums this year.

Southern Hemisphere Fishing

Northern Hemisphere Sea Creatures

Events!

Brazilian Cowboy Event

Grab your fav cowboy hat and leather chaps because between July 15th – August 15th, you can participate in this event. After, head on over to the Nook Shop and grab yourself a rodeo-style spring. FYI this spring isn’t exclusive to August so no big if you don’t buy one.. but buy one.

Fireworks Show

This event also runs from July 15th - August 15th and doesn't require any extra actions to experience. However, fireworks will blast off only on Sunday nights. While it doesn't require action, players can drop in custom patterns and designs for the fireworks by speaking to Isabelle. During this event, Redd and the Able Sisters will offer new items. Isabelle will also finally leave her office during this time and gift players with the event items.

Event Items to Get From Anyone: Heart Bopper, Star Bopper, Flower Bopper, and Bulb Bopper
    Event Items to Get From Redd: Sparkler, Fountain Firework, Bubble Blower, Uchiwa Fan, Pinwheel, Tweeter, Blue Balloon, Red Balloon, Yellow Balloon, and two trick balloons; the Yellow Balloon and Pink Balloon.
    Event Items to Get From the Able Sisters: The Kabuki-Actor Yukata is available in Aqua, Pale Green, and Dark Blue.

Flick’s Bug Off Event
    On August 29th and only in the Northern Hemisphere, earn some prizes for your catches. Southern Hem folks, your time will come sometimes between November and February – Hang tight!

Cowherd and The Weaver Girl Event
    MOAR FIREWORKS! This is on August 25th and if you’re a fashionista, this event offers 2 outfits available for purchase from the Nook Shop. Each outfit costs 2.5k bells. Dinga-ling mother heckers.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (08-22-2021),dustyc (07-27-2021),Flordibel (07-27-2021),Invent (08-23-2021),kittyray (07-27-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (07-28-2021),Nyanobyte                      (07-27-2021)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    There's so many things I'M SO BEHIND AHHHHHH

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    9d 3h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I haven't played in awhile but I'm excited for the fireworks show this Sunday because I haven't seen it in-game yet.
    Also need to pick up the Orihime and Hikoboshi outfit too.. they're so cute

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I still need to to fibd a flatworm
    That reminds me, last August was the first month I gave up and didn't catch everything exclusive, so I really better try this round so I don't have to wait a full year again!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Same here, I caught a ton of August exclusives this month but still have yet to find a cicada shell! I actually saw one but was distracted by my friends I was on call with and ran into it, arghh! Haven't seen one since.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)