Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    Welcome to ck!!! @(you need an account to see links) called me out, yes I love Hades (and Greek mythology in general) and am also a sticker hoarder ^-^ Do you have any other games that you enjoy?
    Thank you! I really like games like picross and sudoku. I'm more of a casual gamer and just play what I like. I'm not really into difficult games (In fact I play hades on god mode) but I'm willing to branch out. I usually just stumble upon games I like from recommendations from friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    Hades like the game? I think @(you need an account to see links) plays that sometimes!!

I love Pokemon how many stickers have you amassed during your sticker store time? Do you have a favourite one?

I amassed about 50 at most. I usually printed in sets of 6 and stickers would either sell out really fast or not at all. My favorite sticker has to be a design I gave to my dad of a space surfer. I don't think I've posted it anywhere but my dad loves it and even got a shirt of it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wandas For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (07-22-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 4h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    Hey Wandas! Welcome to clraik! ^^
    That is ridiculously cool that you are a film student! What are some of your favorite arthouse & horror films?

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Hey there, Wanda!
    Nice to meet you, what kind of biking do you like? Mountain, city biking, road, track?

What a nice job to be at a theater.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    Hey Wandas! Welcome to clraik! ^^
    That is ridiculously cool that you are a film student! What are some of your favorite arthouse & horror films?
    I really like The Lighthouse, Angst (A 1980s german film), Suspiria, Scream, Ready or not, The descent, Creep (2014), Saw, and Parasite. I also really enjoy meta horror similar to Scream like Leslie Vernon and Funny Games. I feel like my favorite horror movies are those with really creative and fun premises that aren't simply big monster man go brrr. But I also do like the classics like Halloween and friday.

I actually made a short film where a man was trapped in a house. Like everytime he would exit he'd be back in the house. I made it during a really rough time in my life so its not that good but I love the premise of not being able to escape from a mysterious house due to an unseen force.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Hey there, Wanda!
    Nice to meet you, what kind of biking do you like? Mountain, city biking, road, track?

What a nice job to be at a theater.
    I live in the Suburbs but I enjoy biking in my local park. I've also taken up swimming now that its really hot out where I live.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wandas For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (07-29-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    375 times
    Time Online
    87d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandas View Post
    Ive been lurking and buying for a while so I guess I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Wanda and I'm a film student. I work at a theater and I enjoy arthouse and horror films. I enjoy pet simulators because they are both engaging and calming. I also like to draw my pets and customize them.

As for hobbies I like biking and I used to run a sticker store.

My favorite neopets species is the yurble and my favorite colour is burlap or plushie. I got into cheating thanks to a friend and it makes the game a lot less stressful for me managing trades and stuff. I used to sell art on here but its unlikely I'll sell anymore as my style is very distinct and I may get recognized.

I hope to get into the community aspect of clraik more and its nice to meet you
    Welcome Wanda

You will love this place. Clraik makes neopets so much more fun. Wow on the film school! I am a photographer and have resently started playing around with some film. Nothing huge but I did film a wedding a few weeks ago all on my own. Previously I have worked with other videograpehrs. I would love to go to film school so please enjoy it.

I alos Love the pulshie colours on neopets. So pretty.

Well to get you started you can for sure exsplore some great scripts here on Clraik. Everything make neopets easier. You can fish with the click of a button anything.
    WE also have some cool forum activities. i am very into Ryu now - the pet you can see here on my username. You willl see diffrent ones around the forum

Anyway enjoy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    92d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    Welcome! Being here definitely takes most of the unnecessary stress away from playing neopets, so I think you'll fit right in. Good luck in film school! I've always been interested in studying film but never got around to it, but it sounds super interesting.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hi Wanda! I’m Cinna! I also LOVE horror films. What is your favourite one? Oops I see you already answered that. My bad haha!

I also enjoyed The Lighthouse. It was different, definitely a good slow burn.

I like asking this seemingly “controversial” hororr film question: do you like Rob Zombie’s films?

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Hi Wanda! I’m Cinna! I also LOVE horror films. What is your favourite one? Oops I see you already answered that. My bad haha!

I also enjoyed The Lighthouse. It was different, definitely a good slow burn.

I like asking this seemingly “controversial” hororr film question: do you like Rob Zombie’s films?
    I've only seen the halloween remake but I want to change that soon. I didn't like everything about the halloween remake (I thought it was a unique idea that ended up in the exact same place with the exact same michael myers) but I thought it was creative.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    8d 19h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hi, it's good to have you with us.
    Take advantage of this forum, it's getting better every day.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    74d 5h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Hiya!

There's one yuble I am in love with on neo, their name is bread related and their petpage is sooo cute!
    I hope you enjoy your time with us!
    UB Courtesy of: @Munna

Credit for the beautiful signature to: (you need an account to see links)