Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your meal plans today? Let's talk... food!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m

Red face What are your meal plans today? Let's talk... food!

what is for dinner? or lunch... or breakfast... or a snack?

share! pictures or not, i love to talk about food and want to make myself even hungrier by seeing everyone post about their meals here. if you are really feeling it, maybe share your recipe

if you are not having anything special/notable for your next meal... what are you craving? what do you wish you could eat right now? what are your favorite recipes? do you have a go to breakfast or mid day snack routine? the food possibilities are endless.

for me, tonight is spaghetti night, not just my usual 'quick, easy, i have to eat something' spaghetti (which is really just elbow noodles and sauce, lol, very easy texture-wise for days that i have no spoons left and can not get myself to eat a real meal) but full on spaghetti with meatballs, bread, the fixings. yummy. might edit with a photo

i usually just have a bagel for breakfast, it is hard to eat so early in the morning. i wish i could develop more of a morning appetite though as it does not help me get through the day. i snack on my breaks and at work for lunch i usually just pick something up at the market next door or at one of the restaurants near by. ideally i would love to have a different meal every night but it is a lot more time consuming sometimes so i will just go for takeout or something easy. trader joes has some nice easy meals.
    Last edited by Ghast; 09-12-2021 at 07:02 PM.

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,162 times
    Time Online
    557d 10h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I don't really have a lot of food in my apartment yet. I have some leftovers, but the food was more fried than I thought it would be when I ordered, and I don't know if I can do that to my stomach two nights in a row, lmao. Otherwise it might just be like...eggs?
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    12d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Cold, leftover pizza and a pepsi. I'm going to die early.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Many, many buffalo wings. Possibly a chicken sandwich.

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Dinner was the highlight for today, I made my husband and I a creamy parmesan flavored soup with chicken, gnocchi, and spinach. Turned out pretty decent! Lunch was a quick ham sandwich with some chips. Tomorrow, who knows. Probably sautéd chicken with rice and some red peppers & onions?

Craving wise I could go for a good pepperoni roll, but honestly i am entirely too lazy to make the dough for it.

i usually just have a bagel for breakfast, it is hard to eat so early in the morning
    This 100%. Idk how to build an appetite in the morning -at all-. The few times that food does sound good its always something that would be more traditionally a dinner style thing.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,162 times
    Time Online
    557d 10h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I also have no morning appetite. I have a protein shake/smoothie a few hours waking up, but that's usually all I can manage.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    100 times
    Time Online
    53d 3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    46m
    i drink protien shakes too, i am a little silly as i do not really eat carbs with them unless i really have an appetite so they end up making me feel a little odd but i do know that i need to have some source of nutrition so i try, lol. food is hard!

i am very full from tonight's dinner, i cannot see myself snacking too much past this but i do have some all pink starburst if i get snacky x) otherwise i just drink water all day every day

userbar by lyrichord and drawings by wooloo, hollow, honeycomb, & sugarbee, respectively
    thank you all!
    happy happy SUMMER

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I was too lazy to meal prep last night but I did make homemade boiling/kicking crab (they're restaurant, I didn't boil a kicking crab xD). I think it's considered the Asian style of cajun seafood! So good :3

This morning is just cereal and probably a frozen pizza I got yesterday for lunch today! If you guys don't make yourself eat in the morning (because of lack of appetite), do you feel it later? If I don't get breakfast, my stomach starts grumbling about it around 10 and I get hangry around 12 But as long as I eat something, anything, even just a slice of bread, I don't get hangry.

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    For breakfast my usual was waffles, for lunch had dinner left overs, and for dinner thinking some chicken.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    15d 7h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Instead of breakfast, I just wake up and drink a huge mug of coffee at 8 every morning. I feel like it helps me work better and feel more focused. Lunch is usually a protein (tuna or chicken in a pouch is really convenient, there's all kinds of ways I fix it up) and some fruit/vegetable, maybe some chips or nuts. For dinner, I usually make either seafood or chicken, with a starch and vegetable.

So today was coffee, then spicy tuna on crackers & watermelon, and tonight will be mozzarella tomato & basil chicken with roasted potatoes and an arugula salad. For snacks, I always keep around little packs of stuff, like cranberries or jerky or nuts.

Honeydew the Ryu
    Born: September 2021