55/0
    Mentioned
    134 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Syberia I & II @ GOG

Another freebie game from GOG. Grab it while you can! Around 60 hours left to claim

Syberia I & II (Adventure, Point-and-click, Detective-mystery)

About game:
    Syberia I & II is a pack of two award-winning classic adventure games that combine elaborate puzzles with a breathtaking story and poetic atmosphere. Created by comic book artist Benoît Sokal at the beginning of XXI century, they remain milestones in the point‘n’click genre to this day

Syberia

Kate Walker, a young ambitious lawyer from New York, is handed what seems to be a fairly straightforward assignment. Just a quick stopover to handle the sale of an old automaton factory hidden in the alpine valleys, then straight back home to New York. Little did she imagine, when embarking on this task, that her life would be turned upside down.

Syberia II

Having searched Eastern and Western Europe for a missing heir, Kate Walker finally completed her long and arduous journey, obtaining the signature of Hans Voralberg and closing the automaton factory buyout. Mission accomplished? Perhaps, but not for her...

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mikal For This Useful Post:

CattHead (07-15-2021),Flordibel (07-14-2021),Synth Salazzle (07-14-2021)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Ahhh I love these games! Thanks for the news. I'm going to grab these while I can. Those automatons used to creep me out...