DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    157d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Well said Joe! As much as I loved my daily dose of salt on the Neoboards or on Discord it was enough to give me hypertension haha. Maybe we will see an influx of a "if you can't beat them; join them" crowd.

cK has made Neopets way more enjoyable and even playable for me. The community here is supportive, interactive and fun. I still played legit while joining here and slowly explored scripts and eventually progressed to bots. Using the tools here at cK has made Neo more enjoyable and also gives amazing life balance. Gone is the grind of dailies and even the button smashing, carpal tunnel inducing repetition of the AC. Instead, I got to spend time with family while still enjoying the community and rewards on Neo. If people are getting that upset then they either need to take a step away from Neopets. It's not worth that much stress and frustration over a game. Either step away or find ways to let that shit roll off your back and just worry about what you can control on site.

I was to send a huge shout out to @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) and all of the cK staff and co-ordinators on hosting a great cK AC ! I know you guys put in a ridiculous amount of time and effort from your own spare time to make this year's score sender possible and to keep it upsated to keep us safe. This is above and beyond and thanks. This made my first Team cK experience amazing as well as the awesome community. I can't wait until next year to work as a community again!

Way to make a mark on the AC this year team cK! Take a bow!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Buizel (07-04-2021),Goddammit (07-05-2021),LibraryFaerie (07-04-2021),Zenitsu (07-08-2021),ZeroTwo (07-06-2021)