DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Bass fishing, JRPGs that I can play on my media pc emulators, I got another motorcycle, and this year I got back into neopets after my wife was watching some youtuber talk about it. Oh and I also keep a garden!

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 19h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    I've recently gotten into World of Warcraft and I LOVE it. Been playing it everyday for a month now lol

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 55m
    I overthink and plan too much, and I have been trying really hard to break this infinite loop of thoughts and doing something useful instead of living inside of my mind. So, basically, these are the things I am spending most of my days trying to focus in:
    1- Scientific research and methodology
    2- organizing my personal space (it includes files in my computer. I've checked and deleted tons of archives in my computer and free'd more than 60 GB in the past months).

If I can't focus in one of those things, I just go to sleep for the day to pass faster.

This is menine's daily focus and routine

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    36d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I've been getting back into Animal Crossing New Horizons! I did play it when it first came out, but got bored after a few months. Only recently have I started playing pretty much everyday again. I got really into trying to complete as many Goals as I can, including completing my bug, fish, and sea creature collections. Plus I'm finally starting to design my island, which I put off before! I thought it would be more stressful than it's actually been so far.
    Custom Userbar made by (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    200d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 22m
    @(you need an account to see links) Ahh I wish I could get back into AC with your same motivation. I was OBSESSED when it released, played it non stop. But then got bored and am struggling to get back into it.

So what Ive recently gotten into is watching ppl clean on TikTok. So much so, I’ve bought an unnecessary amount of cleaning products. Problem is I haven’t had the time to clean all I’ve been planning but hopefully soon!
    Also despite having a super long list of new shows and movies to watch on several streaming platforms, I am rewatching Greys Anatomy from season 1. I guess I’m not ready to commit to something new but for some reason I’m perfectly okay wasting hours on a show that has over a dozen seasons. Mind you, I’ve not even watched the latest episodes. Something is wrong with me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to corazon For This Useful Post:

dustyc (07-26-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My country is in lock down at the moment so I am stuck at home… which has led to me getting back into neopets and also increased my Netflix usage I have also been getting into korean variety shows too

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 4h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    Gardening! Well, at least im trying to garden.

This season was tough to really get to the store or do very much, so the garden was kept small. Two Habanero plants and two Roma Tomatoes. I thought it would be a good introduction to growing anything since aside from some succulents here and there this is an entirely new endeavor and honestly.. i have no idea what im doing.

The Habaneros have done surprisingly well this summer, the plants seem healthy and the peppers are -just- about to be ripe enough to pluck some off the plant. There are also tons of smaller peppers which is adorable. No clue what to do with them aside from tossing a couple in some pasta sauce. I think they will be hanged up to dry out and then be crushed down to flakes? If anyone has any recipes holla at ya girl~

The peppers:

The Romas, however, have been a bit of a disaster. The humidity has kept the plant from pollinating and producing much fruit despite having a lot of blossoms. Each plant only has three rather sad tomatoes, though i believe there are still a few more that might try to grow. There are two that are just about ripe, but the local insects have claimed my little tomatoes for their own. I didn't want to use any kind of chemicals on them, and failed to get a net for them this time around. Maybe next year will yield better results!

Little tomatoes:

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

kittyray (07-29-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (07-29-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    My peanuts are doing amazing, so much so it's bordering on overgrown.

Okra and Amaranth is a great performer in the deep south too

Also

The Habaneros have done surprisingly well this summer, the plants seem healthy and the peppers are -just- about to be ripe enough to pluck some off the plant. There are also tons of smaller peppers which is adorable. No clue what to do with them aside from tossing a couple in some pasta sauce. I think they will be hanged up to dry out and then be crushed down to flakes? If anyone has any recipes holla at ya girl~
    My wife and I made (you need an account to see links), it's really good and uses a lot of peppers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    9d 3h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Monster Hunter and KPop!
    Monster Hunter is compeltely new to be and I've been loving it so far.
    Kpop has been in/out of my life since the early 2000s.. but I have been obsessed with a few groups lately.