Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I really like video games. I really like to play with my friends at
    FIFA21. It helps me not only to relax, but also to take my mind off of the current world situation, especially the one around COVID-19.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 6h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    mostly spending time in the woods and gardening.
    lots of gaming and anime thrown in there too.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

funnybell (07-07-2021)

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Vita hacking! I figured out how to do it on my own a few days ago and I'm interested in modding some of my favorite games. It was surprisingly a whole lot faster and easier to hack than the 3DS (last time I checked a couple years ago, hacking your vita if it was above a certain firmware seemed impossible - now anyone can do it!)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Android For This Useful Post:

funnybell (07-07-2021),Synth Salazzle (07-06-2021)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    I am pretty sure I've seen this exact channel you're mentioning, it's quite an easy rabbit hole to sink into. Have you seen the one about Jeff yet? He's great.
    Yeah I think I know which video you're talking about, I probably watched all the most viewed ones at this point lol
    so you were curious huh?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Have been really really getting back into the Old Kingdom novels as I go through my one-every-three-years re-read. I would give almost anything to have these done up as a graphic novel or a cartoon!!!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Oh man, I've got the ADHD hobby hopping, and boy...
    So I've always been able to use the fancy gift of hyperfocus on reading and drawing, and I'm way beyond a 'regular' speed-reader now. But I used to hop between several hobbies that I'm able to get back into now that I'm well medicated, and one of my current favorites is bookbinding. As lame as it is, there's a lot of fics out there that are very near and dear to my heart, and being able to bring them into the physical world is very gratifying. I know its ~weird~ but eh, I don't buy regular books anymore, so its something, haha.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Tormenting Sims, again.

I don’t think I know anyone who’s ever actually played the Sims seriously, but it’s always fun to cause a little bit of mischief and be a pansexual homewrecker like with seducing the Goths and overtaking their house as your own since it’s the nicest. Long story short, I recently had my Sim get involved with another (who happened to have noncommittal as a trait) and force him into wedlock by having a child, an affair with the nanny for free child care services, and then seducing the grim reaper after an elder Sim passed away during my wedding.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Im getting a lil obsessed with Astrology lately.
    Learned about houses, signs, planets and their effects on a persons life
    Been reading charts for my friends and fam lately also, shit's a lil wild how much you can predict!

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    OMG, I miss Vitas :') I got a Japanese N3DS and was super nervous about the mod but it was so much easier than I expected! So glad we have all of these cool resources online.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alenka View Post
    Oh man, I've got the ADHD hobby hopping, and boy...
    So I've always been able to use the fancy gift of hyperfocus on reading and drawing, and I'm way beyond a 'regular' speed-reader now. But I used to hop between several hobbies that I'm able to get back into now that I'm well medicated, and one of my current favorites is bookbinding. As lame as it is, there's a lot of fics out there that are very near and dear to my heart, and being able to bring them into the physical world is very gratifying. I know its ~weird~ but eh, I don't buy regular books anymore, so its something, haha.
    @(you need an account to see links), how does one learn speedreading? I remember watching infomercials about buying speedreading programs and the gimmicky nature of the advert made me think this wasn't a real thing :o I'd like to learn though! I have so many books to go through, hahaha. Also, book binding is very cool. I looove paper and stationary so that seems right up my alley.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceball View Post
    OMG, I miss Vitas :') I got a Japanese N3DS and was super nervous about the mod but it was so much easier than I expected! So glad we have all of these cool resources online.

- - - Updated - - -

@(you need an account to see links), how does one learn sapeedreading? I remember watching infomercials about buying speedreading programs and the gimmicky nature of the advert made me think this wasn't a real thing :o I'd like to learn though! I have so many books to go through, hahaha. Also, book binding is very cool. I looove paper and stationary so that seems right up my alley.
    Honestly? I'm ESL, and I learned to read from watching subbed anime when I was little :| I'm not even joking. When I first came to the states, one of the only schools that would take me was a private christian school, so a lot of what we read and memorized was... the bible. I know I was bored as hell, but once I started getting online (and keep in mind, this was like... 2004-05 times when fansubs did whatever they wanted) and figured out how to download things, especially cool anime I saw on toonami, my english exploded. But I genuinely think its just practice, like anything else. The more you read, the more both your vocabulary expands, and the faster you get at it. I can read slower if I'm forced to by the language used (think more old timey english), and I know to read a word 'letter by letter' if that makes any sense, but because I'm able to scan the words so fast, I don't really see letters, I just read the whole word at once. I have no idea how to explain that either, but its why if I'm proofreading, I have to be very careful, because I'll miss really obvious things because my brain just fills in the info for me haha.

Anyways, tl;dr on reading, you have to read more and force yourself to keep up with something faster, like subtitles. ^^; I genuinely don't know how else I got here haha.

Also also, I've never been able to journal myself, but I see people on youtube and now tiktok make custom journals all the time by bookbinding them, even going so far as to make their own paper from scarps and turning them into pulp. Its amazing and if you're at all interested, definitely look it up! I just don't have nearly the patience required xD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alenka For This Useful Post:

spaceball (07-17-2021)