DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    My entire personality right now is just watching Inside or listening to the soundtrack. It is a problem. Not to me, but to my friends lol

I'm also really into Minecraft again, which seems to happen in phases. It's like The Sims. If you start playing, you forgo eating and sleep for like a month and then stop for a year.

Also, re: mechanical keyboards

I LOVE MINE. It's a corsair and its my second mech keyboard but I'll never go back to regular because the clickity clackity of the keys is like ASMR to me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-01-2021),starsandmoon (07-02-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Ohhh I love this board idea! I always seem to go in and out of things lol

Right now I'm focusing on honing my nail art c: I finally decided I want to make it my goal as a career. Last year I had posted some of my designs I had been practicing on another board but stopped for a while. After finally picking the hobby back up I realized just how much I actually enjoy it. It is going to be my life now and I'm not upset about that. I started looking into beauty schools I can attend to get my nail technician license so I'm really hype for that right now.

Besides that I been just rewatching shows I love like Cautious Hero, One Punch Man, and Todd and the Book of Pure Evil! Todd is a show I will listen to the soundtrack to a lot as well so I totally understand your obsession lol I was the same way also with Fire Force. That soundtrack is lit honestly! Pun definitely intended

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dita For This Useful Post:

starsandmoon (07-02-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    11d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    My entire personality right now is just watching Inside or listening to the soundtrack. It is a problem. Not to me, but to my friends lol
    Lmao I was just coming to this thread to say the exact same thing!

Also, I'm not sure why but I'm really into watching Iceberg videos at the minute, like the glorified top 10 list videos ha.

RE Keyboards: I have a really crappy mechanical keyboard that I use for work and need to change the switches on, the clicks are suuupper loud and really annoy me after a while. Are there any 'softer' switches that people like?

Right now I'm focusing on honing my nail art c: I finally decided I want to make it my goal as a career.
    That's so cool! People who do nail art are super talented. When I go to get my nails done and I get art done, it always amazes me how the lady manages to do super intricate designs on such a small surface area!

Do you have any favourite designs that you like to do?
    Last edited by starsandmoon; 07-02-2021 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Didn't see the last post, wanted to reply :)
    userbar made by the amazing (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    That's so interesting you said that because I was just thinking how Chinese is so much easier to learn than Spanish or French. The past, present, and future tenses, especially verb conjugations got me when I was learning the romance languages. I also find Chinese characters easier to read and the phonetics make it easier to speak/understand.
    I totally understand how you felt about romance languages. I took up French initially but dropped off the subject afterwards mainly due to the difficulty in pronouncing the 'R' in proper French way (and hence I wouldn't get the satisfaction of learning that language if I can't say the word properly) Then, I had picked up German when I was dating a German lad and found it is way easier to learn German due to the similarities with English. And then I picked up Spanish afterwards and it is definitely an easier romance language to learn if you are proficient in English. Mandarin is a totally different ballgame due to the completely different 'grammatical' structure. When I was learning Mandarin, it involved a lot of memorisation and repetition to remember the words. The absence of alphabets in Chinese language means it is harder to guess how a word is read but as you advance through the learning, you could guess how a Chinese character is said or its meaning based on the radical the character has. I'm not sure how Mandarin classes are taught nowadays but I always emphasise on the importance of learning and remembering the radicals. Once you have mastered the radicals, you would pick up the Chinese characters pretty easily.

ლ ( ¯ ロ ¯ " ლ )

Thanks carrottea for the gay userbar ^^
    Thanks lyrichord for the adorable userbar ٩(♡ε♡)۶

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 9h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    pokemon cards sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my wallet hurts but the nostalgia is worth it, looking forward to the new pokemon game releases early next year
    Last edited by Milly; 07-02-2021 at 05:19 PM. Reason: didnt realize this wasnt in spam adding more to discussion

i cant recieve private messages on here im not ignoring u

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post

I'm also really into Minecraft again, which seems to happen in phases. It's like The Sims. If you start playing, you forgo eating and sleep for like a month and then stop for a year.

Also, re: mechanical keyboards

I LOVE MINE. It's a corsair and its my second mech keyboard but I'll never go back to regular because the clickity clackity of the keys is like ASMR to me
    I just got my third keyboard... beware, it's a great money sink haha. But the keyboards are so worth it. I'm not yet into the intense phase of creating my own from scratch, though. Maybe one day...

Currently I'm getting back into reading, I've been trying to read more books every month.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Really into shiny hunting in Pokemon Sword/Shield right now xD I've managed to collect 4 boxes worth of shinies just from breeding them. It's been a long and painful process but I don't regret it lmao

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

♥ Dita ♥ (07-06-2021)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Watching criminal psychology videos on YouTube, with a narrator making an analysis of a suspect's interrogatory with the investigators
    so you were curious huh?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Unlucky For This Useful Post:

Menine (07-23-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky View Post
    Watching criminal psychology videos on YouTube, with a narrator making an analysis of a suspect's interrogatory with the investigators
    I am pretty sure I've seen this exact channel you're mentioning, it's quite an easy rabbit hole to sink into. Have you seen the one about Jeff yet? He's great.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanctus For This Useful Post:

Unlucky (07-07-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    112/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    28d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Oh man, I like to think I'm pretty plain and not that picky about aesthetics, but looking at my computer equipment that's clearly not true LOL. Right now I'm just happy with my rainbow flashing keys and pink Razer mouse.

@(you need an account to see links) @Santcus I'm in the exact hole y'all are in right now, branching off to other channels to get my fix. True crime analysis videos have totally replaced audiobooks which used to be my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    That's so interesting you said that because I was just thinking how Chinese is so much easier to learn than Spanish or French. The past, present, and future tenses, especially verb conjugations got me when I was learning the romance languages. I also find Chinese characters easier to read and the phonetics make it easier to speak/understand.
    Due to personal issues with my patient Spanish dad and impatient Chinese mother I have the exact opposite problem. xD My Spanish is so much better than my Chinese, but I'll even it out eventually! After I finish learning Japanese cause I'm actually more interested in that ahaha...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to funnybell For This Useful Post:

Unlucky (07-07-2021)