DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    378 times
    Time Online
    88d 8h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I am just as bad at making friends. Even in real life, I mean not online. I have my 4 friends and I am kind of happy with just having a few.
    So dont feel bad. And I would love to be your friend.
    And I am so glad there really are a few of us that are a bit introverted here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

starsandmoon (06-28-2021)

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links) haha got that feeling! like... my friends are my brother's friends that just adopted me?

Quote Originally Posted by starsandmoon View Post
    I'd absolutely love to visit Leon! They're such a sweetie <3

As for avatars - I've only just come back to Neopets recently, for me MSPP, SuAP and BGC are so nostalgic. I remember being younger and seeing others have them and thinking they were just the coolest people ever lmao. I would send in applications to be lent them (which of course would be denied because I had like 100k collat at most) and was always so desperate to get them.

Now I'm back I've got all three, pretty underwhelming now I've got them hahaha.

What are your faves?
    Just whenever you want/can invite him! He'll be around right away!

My fave avatars are almost all calm hahahha i love Can't Stop Smiling and Beach Day, lost a couple plot ones that i also love, the Maraquan vs Pirates ones and Knights vs Darigan ones!

The Big Three! Still don't have them, and really like the too, back in the day were so elite ♥ Now it'd be cool to have them! Lucky You have them already

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Plushee Boree For This Useful Post:

starsandmoon (06-28-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    11d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Plushee Boree View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) haha got that feeling! like... my friends are my brother's friends that just adopted me?

Just whenever you want/can invite him! He'll be around right away!

My fave avatars are almost all calm hahahha i love Can't Stop Smiling and Beach Day, lost a couple plot ones that i also love, the Maraquan vs Pirates ones and Knights vs Darigan ones!

The Big Three! Still don't have them, and really like the too, back in the day were so elite ♥ Now it'd be cool to have them! Lucky You have them already
    Yay! I'll have to figure out how to invite Ryu's lol, I'm on it!

Ah they're good shouts!! I can lend you SuAP if you'd like
    userbar made by the amazing (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Quote Originally Posted by starsandmoon View Post
    As for avatars - I've only just come back to Neopets recently, for me MSPP, SuAP and BGC are so nostalgic. I remember being younger and seeing others have them and thinking they were just the coolest people ever lmao. I would send in applications to be lent them (which of course would be denied because I had like 100k collat at most) and was always so desperate to get them.

Now I'm back I've got all three, pretty underwhelming now I've got them hahaha.
    Memories unlocked.
    When I was little they didn't even loan me FQD because I could never get enough collat. When I returned a couple of years ago, someone loaned me all the items I needed. Without collat. Without hesitation.
    I, already an old lady, was so nervous. How did he know that I was a trustworthy person ??? AAAAH

Today I would give my kidney* for a way to get the retired avatars.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    378 times
    Time Online
    88d 8h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I was lucky. I joined a Harry potter guild and I just did the homework and earned points for my house and people trusted me. So I was lend all the stuff I needed. Not by people I would say is friends but just poeple in my guild.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    11d 4h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    Memories unlocked.
    When I was little they didn't even loan me FQD because I could never get enough collat. When I returned a couple of years ago, someone loaned me all the items I needed. Without collat. Without hesitation.
    I, already an old lady, was so nervous. How did he know that I was a trustworthy person ??? AAAAH

Today I would give my kidney* for a way to get the retired avatars.

Hahahaha, love that spoiler.

When I came back, a lovely lady on the AC lent me MSPP without any collat or anything. When I saw the "xxx has sent you an item" notification I just froze as well! Was thrown wayyy back to my childhood and felt so stressed hahaha. What if I had a RE that makes MSPP disappear?! What would I do then! Aaaahhhhh

I couldn't believe how generous she was, I felt the same as you! How did they know I was trustworthy?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudboots View Post
    I was lucky. I joined a Harry potter guild and I just did the homework and earned points for my house and people trusted me. So I was lend all the stuff I needed. Not by people I would say is friends but just poeple in my guild.
    That's a good idea. I could never get the hang of guilds. I've joined a couple since coming back to Neo, but I just felt like I was intruding on everyone elses conversation lmao? Like, I'd say hello and introduce myself, then my post would just get drowned from others talking about something completely different. Such a weird feeling.
    userbar made by the amazing (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starsandmoon For This Useful Post:

Da Plushee Boree (06-28-2021),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-29-2021)