Does anyone else watch programs from the "early age" of television? If you do, what is the show called? Any favorite episodes you can share?

During the pandemic I consumed a lot of television. To the point where I rewatched most of the past 2 decades(!!!) of shows in a short period of time. After finishing up Will & Grace - I set off to watch some television from the golden age of television. I got sucked right in by the different standard of speaking, production, and a large selection of gameshows.

One of my favorite shows from this age is What's My Line. WML is a guessing game show where panelists(famous & renowned figures) guess the occupation of the individual on the show. They can only ask questions that can be answered with a yes or no. If they receive a no, the contestant gets 5 dollars and 10 no's and they've won the game(50 dollars!). The show itself is hilarious as the panelist have no idea the occupation and the producers love to throw them off with unique contestants. They also do a "guess the celebrity" during the show which really highlights golden era of Hollywood so well.

Here are two my of favorite episodes from WML:

I will forewarn that What's My Line is VERY addicting. The episodes are approximately 25 minutes each and extremely entertaining.

Also - if this thread is in the wrong section, feel free to move it .