Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    You tricked me *shakes fist*

I'm really basic and I just buy mixed tea at the grocery store lol I like the Celestial Fruit Sampler and whatever the hell my sleepy time tea
    I'm a tricksy one lol.

There's nothing wrong with that! I do LOVE that sleepy time tea though! It's freaking relaxing lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (06-09-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Doritos View Post
    Oooo that sounds so tasty! I've never heard of lapsang before but after a quick google search, it sounds delish! I've been drinking the absolute heck out of some Earl Grey lately. This Magic Hour Tea has some of the best Earl Grey I've ever had :o It's so dang potent and delicious.
    It's very good! It smells/tastes like a campfire sort of. I guess the leaves are burnt or something before packaging that gives them that particular taste.

For Earl Grey I like the Stash Double Bergamot variety. I like mine extra bergamot-y... if that's not obvious lol.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    It's very good! It smells/tastes like a campfire sort of. I guess the leaves are burnt or something before packaging that gives them that particular taste.

For Earl Grey I like the Stash Double Bergamot variety. I like mine extra bergamot-y... if that's not obvious lol.
    I'm new to the tea lingo so I'm honestly not sure what bergamot is lol. Hm, smoky flavored tea? Sounds interesting. I'm curious if I'd like it :o

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    214d 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Funny enough it wasn't hard at all! Take a look at aerogarden! They're these little pods you chuck in this thing that is pretty self efficient. I'm growing Romaine (dude don't even try, this stuff is a damn weed lmao), lavender, basil (also a weed lol), mint (weeeeeed), and I think that's all? The pods grow like crazy! But it's nice because you can do it indoors
    This sounds amazing! How much tending to do they need? I'm not an avid tea drinker currently, but I'm curious about this in general for the future.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrichord View Post
    This sounds amazing! How much tending to do they need? I'm not an avid tea drinker currently, but I'm curious about this in general for the future.
    Keep in mind that these aren't tea leaves or anything and I'm not sure what else you'd need to make an actual lavender tea But it doesn't take much tending at all! Seriously the only thing you have to do is add water when the light turns red on the water button and add plant food when the light turns red. The lights turn on and off on their own on a timer you set. It's so self sustaining lol. It seriously waters itself too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Lyrichord (06-09-2021)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    Ohh I love tea
    Here it is very common to buy tea strands from native plants, or to grow them yourself. I usually make my own infusions and my favorites are lemon, ginger, mint and chamomile. Sometimes I mix more than one
    ah... I think I'll make myself some tea now.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

Dot (06-10-2021),Lyrichord (06-09-2021)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    Ohh I love tea
    Here it is very common to buy tea strands from native plants, or to grow them yourself. I usually make my own infusions and my favorites are lemon, ginger, mint and chamomile. Sometimes I mix more than one
    ah... I think I'll make myself some tea now.
    Oh that's amazing! See I'd love that! The only native plant worth noting for me is honeysuckle which I'm sure would make an excellent tea actually lol. Everything else is...poisonous lmao.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (06-10-2021),Lyrichord (06-09-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm new to the tea lingo so I'm honestly not sure what bergamot is lol. Hm, smoky flavored tea? Sounds interesting. I'm curious if I'd like it :o
    Bergamot is a plant that produces citrus fruit, and the oil from it is infused in Earl Grey blends. That's the hint of citrus-y, kind of tangy flavor you get in most EG.

It's a very comfy blend! I recommend trying it. I think it's a blend of oolong and black teas.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 17h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    YAAAAASSSSS I am 100% not a coffee person (hate the taste) but tea is my jam! Definitely into black and red teas, I don't really drink herbal or floral ones at all. (At bubble tea stores though if I'm not getting a milk tea I'll get a black tea with a fruit mix, especially during the summer time)

My go-to tea in the morning is Twining's English Breakfast Tea with a (healthy) splash of milk! Although I've been drinking considerably less as of late because it is summer and I don't fancy a hot drink when it's hot outside. xD My favorite tea flavor though is Earl Grey, for sure. Love having desserts with Earl Grey flavor like macarons or ice cream! Jasmine has been steadily climbing up my favorite list though, because a local bubble tea place makes an amazing cold brew Jasmine milk tea that I could just inject straight into my veins LOOOL

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Bergamot is a plant that produces citrus fruit, and the oil from it is infused in Earl Grey blends. That's the hint of citrus-y, kind of tangy flavor you get in most EG.

It's a very comfy blend! I recommend trying it. I think it's a blend of oolong and black teas.
    Ooo yea gonna have to try it then! Definitely sounds like it's up my alley!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    YAAAAASSSSS I am 100% not a coffee person (hate the taste) but tea is my jam! Definitely into black and red teas, I don't really drink herbal or floral ones at all. (At bubble tea stores though if I'm not getting a milk tea I'll get a black tea with a fruit mix, especially during the summer time)

My go-to tea in the morning is Twining's English Breakfast Tea with a (healthy) splash of milk! Although I've been drinking considerably less as of late because it is summer and I don't fancy a hot drink when it's hot outside. xD My favorite tea flavor though is Earl Grey, for sure. Love having desserts with Earl Grey flavor like macarons or ice cream! Jasmine has been steadily climbing up my favorite list though, because a local bubble tea place makes an amazing cold brew Jasmine milk tea that I could just inject straight into my veins LOOOL
    I don't mind coffee but I never got really into it I got this green tea with some herbal leaves in it (can't remember which flower it was lol, might be jasmine). It was just too floral for me.

I never really got into putting milk in my tea I was in Kenya last year and they have a designated tea time since they were once a British colony. They put milk in their tea and I HATED it lol. But their raw tea was excellent. So I just had to be the weird one that liked their tea naked lol. We don't have any local bubble tea shops around but when I'd get it, I'd get the taro tea. Tasted so sweet like cake or something XD