53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m

How about that tea though?

For once, this really is a post about tea! What's your preferred tea? Any brands you rave about?

I'll go first!

I'm partial to black tea but a nice earthy green tea is awesome too. I just gotta mention this new tea I got: Magic Hour Tea. Comes in a dark apothecary jar and it's freaking delicious. Highly recommend it! And I promise I'm not sponsored, it's just some damn good tea. It's a bit expensive but then again, what quality tea isn't?

Please tell me there are other people out there that like tea this much and I'm not insane...lol

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Alister (06-09-2021),Bat (06-10-2021),Digipoop (06-13-2021),Dot (06-10-2021),Goddammit (06-09-2021),Herb (06-10-2021),Maelstra (06-10-2021),Mimikyu (06-10-2021),MKM (07-13-2021),N A N O (06-10-2021),Nyanobyte                      (06-09-2021),Synth Salazzle (06-10-2021),Valia (06-10-2021),valora (06-11-2021)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I love tea almost as much as I love coffee!

Black tea with some honey is my go to if there's nothing else, but I really adore peach tea. imho Celestial Seasonins has the best base/singular favors, once they get into all the crazy combos I think they just taste bad.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 23h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Vanilla Chai with milk and sugar for me. Also Cuppa Cake Tea by Republic of Tea.

This emoji feels appropriate for the topic.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Dot (06-10-2021),Mimikyu (06-10-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 19h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Tea time!
    My absolute favorite is Bigelow Spiced Chai Black tea with a splash of vanilla creamer. Hands down the first thing I will usually go for. If not that, then a good cup of matcha also with a splash of vanilla creamer is where its at. I'll have to find the brand of the matcha, it comes in a nice little tin.
    Anxious days get whatever brand of peppermint tea I can find, it seems to help a lot with an upset stomach.

I have a couple boxes of various Celestial brand tea that I've yet to try, I think there's a Honey Lemon Ginseng and some kind of 'Tension Tamer'? They both sound really good though.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Mimikyu (06-10-2021)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    I love tea almost as much as I love coffee!

Black tea with some honey is my go to if there's nothing else, but I really adore peach tea. imho Celestial Seasonins has the best base/singular favors, once they get into all the crazy combos I think they just taste bad.
    See I'm a raw-dog tea person myself and not too much a fan of sweeteners. Peach tea does sound pretty tasty though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lyrichord View Post
    Vanilla Chai with milk and sugar for me. Also Cuppa Cake Tea by Republic of Tea.

This emoji feels appropriate for the topic.
    My mom loves vanilla chai as well! I think I tried it once and really wasn't a fan sadly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    Tea time!
    My absolute favorite is Bigelow Spiced Chai Black tea with a splash of vanilla creamer. Hands down the first thing I will usually go for. If not that, then a good cup of matcha also with a splash of vanilla creamer is where its at. I'll have to find the brand of the matcha, it comes in a nice little tin.
    Anxious days get whatever brand of peppermint tea I can find, it seems to help a lot with an upset stomach.

I have a couple boxes of various Celestial brand tea that I've yet to try, I think there's a Honey Lemon Ginseng and some kind of 'Tension Tamer'? They both sound really good though.
    Seems a lot of people like Chai! It doesn't seem to be my cup of tea...pun intended lol. I actually started growing my own mint and lavender to make teas with. But I've been so lazy and haven't gotten around to actually making any yet XD At least the lavender is pretty ;P Ooo never heard of Celestial. Gonna have to give it a google :p

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 19h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doritos View Post
    Seems a lot of people like Chai! It doesn't seem to be my cup of tea...pun intended lol. I actually started growing my own mint and lavender to make teas with. But I've been so lazy and haven't gotten around to actually making any yet XD At least the lavender is pretty ;P Ooo never heard of Celestial. Gonna have to give it a google :p
    Whaaaat?! Thats so cool youre growing your own tea garden!? Was it a lot of work to get it going? Do you have to dry the leaves out first or can you just go for it with fresh stuff?

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    Whaaaat?! Thats so cool youre growing your own tea garden!? Was it a lot of work to get it going? Do you have to dry the leaves out first or can you just go for it with fresh stuff?
    Funny enough it wasn't hard at all! Take a look at aerogarden! They're these little pods you chuck in this thing that is pretty self efficient. I'm growing Romaine (dude don't even try, this stuff is a damn weed lmao), lavender, basil (also a weed lol), mint (weeeeeed), and I think that's all? The pods grow like crazy! But it's nice because you can do it indoors

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ember For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Tea is my lifeblood. I drink it more than water lol. I tend to stick with black teas but sometimes I'll have oolong. Right now I'm drinking some lapsang souchang, it's great as a summer/hot weather tea. I'm partial to Earl Grey and breakfast teas though.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    134d 11h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Tea is my lifeblood. I drink it more than water lol. I tend to stick with black teas but sometimes I'll have oolong. Right now I'm drinking some lapsang souchang, it's great as a summer/hot weather tea. I'm partial to Earl Grey and breakfast teas though.
    Oooo that sounds so tasty! I've never heard of lapsang before but after a quick google search, it sounds delish! I've been drinking the absolute heck out of some Earl Grey lately. This Magic Hour Tea has some of the best Earl Grey I've ever had :o It's so dang potent and delicious.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    You tricked me *shakes fist*

I'm really basic and I just buy mixed tea at the grocery store lol I like the Celestial Fruit Sampler and whatever the hell my sleepy time tea