DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey and welcome back! I'm also returning after a long absence from the forum (though I have been somewhat active on Neopets, just doing dailies and the like).

Here's my little Lyra:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanctus For This Useful Post:

hannua (06-22-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ahh thankyou all for the welcome ;; I will get to responding to everyone individually shortly~
    out of curiosity, I am not super familiar with how forums/etiquette- is it best to reply to posts individually or in a single larger post? I don't want to spam or be annoying LMAO

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    What a gorgeous lad!!! I'm glad shy you posted!

Welcome back to ck, hannua!
    I bet you will find new friends in no time!
    I really love fish keeping and stone collecting myself. What is your favourite fish?

Hope to see you more! Have a great stay, friend.
    Thankyou so much Zenitsu!! ♥
    I lately have been loving kuhli loaches and cochu's blue tetras, about to set up a 135L tank and hopefully get a few of both!!
    Do you have any favourite fish, and what sorts do you keep?
    Oh and what do you have in your stone collection?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    Hi, Hana! I love your dog! What's their name?

Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you around!
    Hey there Gorilla! His name is Soren, and he is an absolute nutcase :')
    Lovely to meet you too
    ♥♥♥

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hey Hana, welcome back to ck!
    Your doggo is so cute omg *O*

Btw what kind of anime figures are you collecting? I have a small collection myself ^^
    Ahhhh thankyou!! ♥♥♥
    I am collecting a pretty broad variety, I'll go snag a photo of them in a bit- I just rehomed them all into one big cabinet but it's not the most optimal for presentation ahahah
    For the most part they are ones from series I have enjoyed but a fair few are also just there because I loved the sculpt/paint :') oops!
    What sorts do you collect yourself? Many idols? :^)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracarys View Post
    Welcome back! I was once an animation major. It was fun at times yet tedious at other times! Do you have a job as an animator/are you going to be working as an animator?

Oh & I love your avatar and pic of doggo, they're so cute!
    Oh yes the tedium of an animation degree- I am so glad it's all over, but can't really say I am glad I did it.
    Where I live it's a very limited place in regards to work availability in industry- many of the people who graduated a year before me are now working on a top show but most people aren't lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time!
    I kinda am in the middle of a major career path change myself- animation is just too draining and kinda killed my will to create in my spare time!
    I actually had that avvie commissioned a few years ago- am trying to find the artist's details now but not having much luck I will get back to you as soon as I find their socials!
    oh & thankyou ♥ ! Soren is such a poser hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    Hey @(you need an account to see links), welcome back. What's the puppy's name?
    I'm on OCE, but really only play TFT since it doesn't involve having to rely on our toxic-ass userbase.
    Thankyou so much ♥♥♥ !
    Oof I relate to that way too much, I keep having periods where I drop the game for months but my mates always drag me back >
    I should probably invest some time in TFT to avoid the, what's your summoner name?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Why So Serious? View Post
    Hey, good back to the forum. It's good to have you here with us.
    Thankyou so much! I am glad to be back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Hi there hana, welcome to CK!
    Big neopets fan here also, ild be super happy to make new friends esp a big animal lover!
    I also am a fish keeper, my lad (Peter) turned 7 this year hes only a Goldfish but i love him so much! What fish do you keep?
    Sorry im going to bombard your thread with animals pics now, haha!

Your pooch is adorable omg, i lovelovelove Lassie dogs and hes such a gorgeous color, his fur looks so soft and silky.
    My poochy woochie is called Chester, hes a working cocker spaniel, and my best friend!

I also have 3 ponys ( Porsche, Apachie and Gucci ) there gyspy cobs, buggers at times but soft as a brush, there always getting into trouble (breaking out, knocking fences down, tipping the bath over) but wouldnt have them any other way haha!

Have a lovely day, and hope to see you around!
    Thankyou so much Bea! That would be lovely, animal pictures are always appreciated ♥
    My current setup is a small one with snails and cherry barbs, hoping to have a big tank set up soon with a bit more variety :^)
    I am so surprised that Peter is so old! I had no idea they could live so long! Is he a comet goldfish? I am not super familiar with the species :')
    omgggg CHESTER he looks so silky too! Cockers are one of my favourite dog breeds- they are always just the most soft n' loving lil' guys ;; I am mainly a dog person,, so whenever you take cute photos send them my way!!!
    oh man your pony gang is adorable too! I have only ever ridden a few times and the horses I met weren't nearly as fancy and cool as your lil gypsy cobs! they look magical, and their home is so picturesque
    thankyou so so much for sharing your animal family with me, I love them all!!!! ♥♥♥

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lyrichord View Post
    Welcome back hana! That is one ♥ pooch. 11/10 would ask to pet immediately. I hope you enjoy getting back in neo.
    Ah thankyou so so much!! ♥ He would appreciate it- he is such a sucker for pets hahaha
    ♥♥♥

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Welcome back to the forum!

Cute doggo btw

I wish I had a dog
    Thankyou Elena!! ♥
    I used to always want one when I was younger- I filled the void by going down to my local dog park and patting ALL the dogs!!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hannua For This Useful Post:

Bea (06-10-2021),Gorilla (06-10-2021),Herb (06-10-2021),Zenitsu (06-10-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    250d 14h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm in love with catfish! Suckermouth or Bristlenose are pretty much my favourite! I do like to keep poecilia reticulata too. Very easy to keep, come in various colours and patterns. Pretty fish!
    Honestly any polished stone. lmao
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

hannua (06-22-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by hannua View Post
    Ahhhh thankyou!! ♥♥♥
    I am collecting a pretty broad variety, I'll go snag a photo of them in a bit- I just rehomed them all into one big cabinet but it's not the most optimal for presentation ahahah
    For the most part they are ones from series I have enjoyed but a fair few are also just there because I loved the sculpt/paint :') oops!
    What sorts do you collect yourself? Many idols? :^)
    Haha yeah I have more than a few idols, since Eri is one of my all time favorite characters ever (the one in my sig).
    But I also have some other stuff! I have some small digimon/one piece figures, and also a big digimon one (of Renamon and Ruki ♥). And I have 2 nendoroids, one is Eri ofc, but the other one is Hinata from YoriMoi if you know it ^^
    Nowdays I mostly wish they'll make more Revue Starlight figures... they only made 2 so far, and I don't like the characters that much so I'm not tempted to buy them (they are kinda expensive too lol). I have lots of Revue Starlight merch in general, but for some reason they just don't make figures...

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

hannua (06-22-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey and welcome back!
    Happy Pride everyone!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to UnknownVirus For This Useful Post:

hannua (06-22-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Haha yeah I have more than a few idols, since Eri is one of my all time favorite characters ever (the one in my sig).
    But I also have some other stuff! I have some small digimon/one piece figures, and also a big digimon one (of Renamon and Ruki ♥). And I have 2 nendoroids, one is Eri ofc, but the other one is Hinata from YoriMoi if you know it ^^
    Nowdays I mostly wish they'll make more Revue Starlight figures... they only made 2 so far, and I don't like the characters that much so I'm not tempted to buy them (they are kinda expensive too lol). I have lots of Revue Starlight merch in general, but for some reason they just don't make figures...
    I feel you on that- some characters just become so special,, unfortunately my absolute GOAT character is from something really old and never got any figures ((
    Ohh so cute!! I love Hinata so wholesome, and YoriMoi has such a nice art style
    the super expensive ones are such a downer, I really want to get some of the amazing diorama style pokemon figures but gee they cost an arm and a leg!!
    like this one oh man so pretty,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm in love with catfish! Suckermouth or Bristlenose are pretty much my favourite! I do like to keep poecilia reticulata too. Very easy to keep, come in various colours and patterns. Pretty fish!
    Honestly any polished stone. lmao
    oh YES, plecos and otos and ALL the catfishy cleany friends are so cute! do you keep and specific sorts for guppies? I really want to have a community tank with a few guppies, maybe some white clouds, and some natives from where I am called the pacific blue eyes- small hardy fish that school are so adorable and fun to watch (but not quite as fun as catfish heh)

at some point I will have to organise my stone collection and share some photos, I found a tumbled fossil filled egg recently though which has been one of my favourite pieces- seeing all the tiny lil shells in it and such is just so cool to me hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Hey and welcome back! I'm also returning after a long absence from the forum (though I have been somewhat active on Neopets, just doing dailies and the like).

Here's my little Lyra:
    Ahh, thankyou, and welcome back to you too!
    Lyra is so cute~ I love the lil white markings on her face, I don't think I've ever met a tabby coloured cat with a face like hers!

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownVirus View Post
    Hey and welcome back!
    Thankyou so much Unknown! Good to be back, you are all so lovely

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hannua For This Useful Post:

Sanctus (06-23-2021),TsUNaMy WaVe (06-17-2021),Zenitsu (06-17-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Welcome back to the forum Hana, it must be a great time to return because I myself recently returned also! ^^

Your doggie is so soo precious ;o; ♥
    Here's a photo of my two fur babies, doggos are just the best aren't they?!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bimbo For This Useful Post:

hannua (06-22-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo View Post
    Welcome back to the forum Hana, it must be a great time to return because I myself recently returned also! ^^

Your doggie is so soo precious ;o; ♥
    Here's a photo of my two fur babies, doggos are just the best aren't they?!

Ah thankyou so much, and welcome back too!
    Your puppies are gorgeous, what are their names? I always adored akitas, such a plush looking breed!! Is the other a chowchow?