Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Gible Community Day - How did you fare?

  1. #11
    Strat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    130
    Userbars
    7
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 76 Times in 42 Posts
    Downloads
    56
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Time Online
    24 d 8 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by pinguim View Post
    Congratz on the hundo!! Don't worry about the candies, you will may have another opportunity in December!
    Thanks! What's due to happen in December? I haven't seen that far ahead on events planned for PoGo lol

  2. #12



    pinguim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    401
    Userbars
    11
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 111 Times in 87 Posts
    Downloads
    60
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Time Online
    33 d 19 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Thanks! What's due to happen in December? I haven't seen that far ahead on events planned for PoGo lol
    It's a Community Day featuring Pokémon from January to November that have a Community Day in the year. Also, we may be able to get another shot on 2020 Community Day's moves.
    Last edited by pinguim; 06-08-2021 at 08:41 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to pinguim For This Useful Post:

    Strat (06-08-2021)

  4. #13
    Strat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    130
    Userbars
    7
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 76 Times in 42 Posts
    Downloads
    56
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Time Online
    24 d 8 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by pinguim View Post
    It's a Community Day featuring Pokémon from January to November that have a Community Day in the year. Also, we may be able to get another shot on 2020 Community Day's moves.
    Oh that's pretty cool then, will definitely be on the grind for that! Cheers for the info.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

    pinguim (06-09-2021)

  6. #14
    Sanctus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    35
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    8
    I got a measly 2* Gible because I forgot the CD was happening until it was almost too late... this always happens to me.

  7. #15
    sugarsnaptea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    34
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    1
    I got a 0% one. XD Honestly though, I kinda like to keep my zeros as well as three top tier ones.

  8. #16
    Strat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    130
    Userbars
    7
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 76 Times in 42 Posts
    Downloads
    56
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Time Online
    24 d 8 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarsnaptea View Post
    I got a 0% one. XD Honestly though, I kinda like to keep my zeros as well as three top tier ones.
    0* mons are just as rare (if not more so) than 4* mons imo. I have 2x 0%'ers from over 17k pokemon caught, but way more 100%'ers. I mean, they're useless to anyone really, but nice for collectors. It's too bad IV's get re-rolled when trading, as they would make good trading fodder if they didn't.

  9. #17
    sugarsnaptea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    34
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    1
    I wish there was a way to search for 0% ones like you can for 100% ones, I'm sure I've probably thrown some out during community days when I'm trying to quickly clear out space. I've got a tag for them, but that only works for ones I've already identified.

  10. #18
    hannua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    34
    Userbars
    4
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 33 Times in 14 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 10 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    0* mons are just as rare (if not more so) than 4* mons imo. I have 2x 0%'ers from over 17k pokemon caught, but way more 100%'ers. I mean, they're useless to anyone really, but nice for collectors. It's too bad IV's get re-rolled when trading, as they would make good trading fodder if they didn't.
    Oh yeah absolutely this! I have had so many that I would have loved to give to people if only it didn't reroll ((

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •