13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Anonymous art streaming?

Given the nature of this forum, I'm of course hesitant to drop a Discord for art streaming...but I've been struggling BAD with art block. I used to love art streaming...

Does anyone know of a good anonymous, easy art streaming option? Sound isn't necessary! I used to use join.me years back, but I think it's changed since.

I work better when someone's breathing down my neck/encouraging me, so I'd REALLY love to stream again.

Any ideas?

Trusted clraik users can of course DM me with Discord deets if y'all want, but I absolutely understand discomfort doing so! I might be a pretty active poster, but I *am* still very new, and I absolutely don't hold any hard feelings for folks feeling cautious <3 Still, if anyone wants, even 1-2 viewers has always provided me a huge incentive to stay on task! I'm autistic and struggling with ADHD, and so motivation/executive dysfunction are hell for me usually.

My sleep schedule tends to shift over time...NST, I seem to currently be available 12-2. That won't stay stable, mind!

edit: realised re-reading this, I should clarify... 12, that is, noon...NST, so 15 EST (3p). to 2 NST--5 EST (am!)

But...well, I'm editing this at 12 EST, and I haven't yet slept, so...sometimes you just don't know, hah...

i do take sleep medication, prescribed hnnngh ;v;
    Last edited by Hare; 05-28-2021 at 11:07 AM.
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    You'd be more than welcome to join our Discord server and stream there, @(you need an account to see links)! It's an intimate gathering of active and engaged users from around the community, many of whom you've already spoken to in some capacity. We're strict with who gets access to the server, so the list is fairly short. Perhaps that would be up your alley?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Hare (05-28-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them or he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) If you think I'm up to snuff, I'd absolutely love to join your Discord server! I can absolutely understand being strict with who joins, given the nature of this forum, but dang, if you and the others agree, I'd be thrilled to join!! I'm kinda doki-doki at the thought, haha! You've for sure noticed how shy I am and how...'excitable' I am in turn, hah. And like I said, I haven't been here for super long, so...golly, I'm stoked at the thought. *v*

Discord's really great for easy art streaming, too! It's a great choice!!
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)