9 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    I play it but I'm on Cerberus (EU)
    I cannot wait for the bunny bois XD
    How’s the EU database like? I’ve tried to play on it before on Moogle, but the ping is atrocious for me understandably. I know Light DC is home to Gayorzea, but I don’t hear too much about what goes on there >_<

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Endwalker benchmark came out today :eyes:

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm honestly not suuuper far into the game yet, but I play on Primal and adore it so far! I just finished Heavensward and I've been really impressed with the story. I probably won't catch up before Endwalker is released, but I hope I can get there eventually.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to franpan For This Useful Post:

Mimikyu (07-12-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by franpan View Post
    I'm honestly not suuuper far into the game yet, but I play on Primal and adore it so far! I just finished Heavensward and I've been really impressed with the story. I probably won't catch up before Endwalker is released, but I hope I can get there eventually.
    Primal! Many of my friends are there
    I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying it so far, Heavensward tends to draw people in after the ARR slog. I’m especially attached to the Dravanians as a whole, admittedly my main (and a handful of alts) has been heavily influenced by Dravanian lore to the extent where I have a little budding brood of my own lol

No worries about that, take your time and enjoy the game at your own pace!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimikyu For This Useful Post:

franpan (07-16-2021)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Unfortunately I'm a completionist who feels the need to do every side quest I see, so I expect it will take me a while lol. What class do you main? My WoL is a summoner and I haven't really tried anything beyond that. I'd like to get into scholar or another healing class, but the responsibility is scary. :')

10. The Following User Says Thank You to franpan For This Useful Post:

Mimikyu (07-15-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Unfortunately I'm a completionist who feels the need to do every side quest I see, so I expect it will take me a while lol. What class do you main? My WoL is a summoner and I haven't really tried anything beyond that. I'd like to get into scholar or another healing class, but the responsibility is scary. :')
    You’re fine, don’t worry about that! There’s a lot of quests and achievements, perhaps you’d be really interested in joining hunt groups for FATE achievements? Maybe even a static to clear raid content? Sometimes you can get some help with this with party finders, but I’ve had better luck with discord servers pinging me when a FATE is up haha

I’m also a summoner main! My secondary is red mage however, but I also play dancer when I’m a bit burnt out. I feel you!! Healing gives me anxiety, but the plus side is that scholar will level with summoner since they’re part of the arcanist branch.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimikyu For This Useful Post:

franpan (07-16-2021)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oddly enough, FATEs are the one thing that I'm not super completionist about. I expect that I'll turn to those if I'm ever bored once I get through the story content. Right now I'm just trying to get through all of the post-HW raids. I'm like 3/4 done with Alexander, and then I guess I'll try my hand at the hard versions of the HW dungeons. NOT looking forward to the damn library one though

14. The Following User Says Thank You to franpan For This Useful Post:

Mimikyu (07-17-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Oddly enough, FATEs are the one thing that I'm not super completionist about. I expect that I'll turn to those if I'm ever bored once I get through the story content. Right now I'm just trying to get through all of the post-HW raids. I'm like 3/4 done with Alexander, and then I guess I'll try my hand at the hard versions of the HW dungeons. NOT looking forward to the damn library one though
    Ahh I see, I used to farm Odin FATEs each time I got a ping for it even though I had long since gotten my gear and weapon from the tokens simply because I wanted to see my character as the next Odin. I always had a lot of fun helping out veterans and sprouts alike by calling out the location as I saw it in my home server ^^

Alexander raids are pretty fun, Pepsi Man Living Liquid still haunts my dreams. The dungeons shouldn’t be all too bad, should be a breeze like the ARR hard dungeons were