13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

fun chip flavors!!!!

please share your local favorite chip flavors!

currently, i'm eating lay's 'jerk chicken' limited edition flavor and it has a really nice kick and sweetness to it! my usual fave is ruffles sour cream and onion! meijer here in the midwest USA has lots of fun flavors in their store brand, too, such as canadian flavors!

i also really like guac takis and pizza pringles!

i really miss snyder's maple bacon pretzel bits that were retired a few years back...they were god-tier...

share your fave junk snacks~<3
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    709 times
    Time Online
    83d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Canadian here *waves*

We have a few good potato chips flavours in my opinion!

I’m a huge fan of all dressed chips. It has to be Ruffles brand or nothing. The flavour is immaculate. My mouth is WATERING thinking about them and looking at the picture.

Also fun fact (unrelated to potato chips themselves but Ruffles brand):

I’m not a fan of them personally but Canadians seem to be known for ketchup chips. Specifically the Old Dutch brand.

Old Dutch chips in general are amazing. I have a lot of pictures so I’ll spoiler some more Old Dutch ones I like!

I heard this was a Canadian thing for this flavour? I’m sure both this and the ketchup and all dressed flavours have been seen in the US though. Anyways... dill pickle chips? Bleh. No thanks.

There’s nothing, and I mean NOTHING, more disappointing than when you’re a kid at a birthday party, and you see a bowl of what you think are sour cream and onion chips (this is THE superior chip flavour and I do not accept criticism on this stance). So naturally, you grab a handful of chips, thinking you’re about to chow down to flavour town, only to find you just shoved a handful of dill pickle chips in your mouth instead. BARF. GAG.

Another that comes to mind, that aren’t really chips technically, but I love them dearly: Hawkins Cheezies

*chef’s kiss*

Also now this has me wondering what potato chips flavours are specific to other countries. Anyone wanna do a snack exchange?!?

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (05-17-2021),Charmander (05-17-2021),Hare (05-17-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-17-2021),SpongeBob (05-22-2021)

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    Canadian here *waves*

We have a few good potato chips flavours in my opinion!

I’m a huge fan of all dressed chips. It has to be Ruffles brand or nothing. The flavour is immaculate. My mouth is WATERING thinking about them and looking at the picture.

Also fun fact (unrelated to potato chips themselves but Ruffles brand):

I’m not a fan of them personally but Canadians seem to be known for ketchup chips. Specifically the Old Dutch brand.

Old Dutch chips in general are amazing. I have a lot of pictures so I’ll spoiler some more Old Dutch ones I like!

I heard this was a Canadian thing for this flavour? I’m sure both this and the ketchup and all dressed flavours have been seen in the US though. Anyways... dill pickle chips? Bleh. No thanks.

There’s nothing, and I mean NOTHING, more disappointing than when you’re a kid at a birthday party, and you see a bowl of what you think are sour cream and onion chips (this is THE superior chip flavour and I do not accept criticism on this stance). So naturally, you grab a handful of chips, thinking you’re about to chow down to flavour town, only to find you just shoved a handful of dill pickle chips in your mouth instead. BARF. GAG.

Another that comes to mind, that aren’t really chips technically, but I love them dearly: Hawkins Cheezies

*chef’s kiss*

Also now this has me wondering what potato chips flavours are specific to other countries. Anyone wanna do a snack exchange?!?
    meijer has all of those flavors! i couldn't remember for sure what beyond ketchup they were called, but they are indeed advertised as canadian favorites here! mejier is only in, like, michigan, indiana, wisconsion, ohio, and a few other northern states, so they sell up on the canadian appeal because we're so close to the border, i think! dill, ketchup, and 'all dressed'! the all dressed are super yummy but otherwise extremely uncommon in the states.

those old dutch chips sound delicious!!

and cheezies!!! we don't have that brand here, but i genuinely really love aldi's version of them, clancy's cheese curls! they're the best crunchy incredibly unhealthy cheese fuckers i've ever had

a snack exchange sounds baller!!! i know, like, japan has a ton of interesting kitkat and soda flavors, and europe/canada has a lot of faboo chocolates and sweets...god if someone could mail me a box of aeros i could die happy lol
    mexico has some great sweet and spicy treats, as well as some utterly bizarre things like chicken lollipops (they've haunted me my entire life and i judge a man's character solely on how easily he consumes one)

i really want to see more of the world's snacks because as it is i'm mostly familiar with mainstream (read: heavily exported) japanese/british/italian/german snacks, canadian snacks, mexican snacks, and midwest USA snacks

let's!!! snack!!!
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-17-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-17-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    @(you need an account to see links) A few years back I started to randomly see All Dressed chips in the US, which was both amazing and horrifying for me (also Canadian here) because I can eat a whole large bag in one sitting. I would say that President's Choice have always been my favourite brand of Ketchup chips, though! There's something about the grooves that seems to capture more seasoning than say, Lays. In retrospect, I think my parents might have bought President's Choice for me growing up because we were poor... BUT anyways. I also didn't know Dill Pickle was a Canadian flavour, but I like that one too lol it's tangy-sour!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-17-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-17-2021)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    The Walkers Sensations line of chips is absolutely spectacular! I've enjoyed pretty much every flavor that I've had the pleasure of sampling, but in particular, the Lime and Coriander Chutney Poppadoms, Caramelised Onion and Balsamic Vinegar, and the Peking Spare Rib Oriental Crackers are my absolute favorite!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-17-2021),Lyrichord (05-17-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-17-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,165 times
    Time Online
    557d 17h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I haven't had chips in forever, tbh, but I just remembered when lays or something was doing a "design a flavor" thing and became a meme with results like "coffee and cigarettes" and "stale birthday cake" and "existential dread".

I used to love BBQ as a kid. Now I'm not sure. (though that is not particularly fun, I feel like I'm missing out)
    Last edited by kittyray; 05-17-2021 at 06:41 AM.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Hare (05-17-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-17-2021)

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I love chips! I could eat any flavour, but here are the more special ones!
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xChoppie For This Useful Post:

Bat (05-17-2021),Cinnamoroll (05-17-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-17-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

This is honestly a really good, if not weird chip. It tastes pretty similar to a real taco and makes for a decent snack. That said, It's not good coupled with any other food, like don't eat this with burger. It's not bad or anything, it just feels really weird eating a taco with hot dogs for example. I wasn't a fan of it in that case. Other than that, I also really love dill pickle chips! I'm glad that one is getting a lot of love. I tried it back when lays first started selling them and I've been addicted since.

Other than that, I'm basic. I really love the classics like BBQ, Sour cream, wavy ect. I don't really step outside of the lays chip brand other than pringles. I don't have a good variety where I live, so I'm super curious to see what chips everyone has to add!

Also, if anyone wants a really good dip to mix with their chips;

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    My ultimate favorite would have to be the 'The Works' Ruffles. They are loaded baked potato flavor and they no longer make them. At least, i havent seen them in years.

These days I stick to the Wise Onion & Garlic flavor or TGIF Cheddar & Bacon
    You dont have to twist my arm over some plain Sun Chips either.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m

Cheetos count right lol? I adore these! They are so tasty!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post: