DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Uggggh I'm so excited for AC. I've supported Faerieland since I was twelve and I'm not about to stop now. I'm excited to see if I still suck at Yooyuball, but in html this time.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    88d 23h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Wonder how the AC wil work this year. Any news on the CK team. Applications must be coming up

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Just when I start finding it hard to log in every day, AC comes along to suck me back in

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i'm so hopeful for this years, the team changes have been cool to watch, i'll just keep my positive thinking hoping for the best.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    i'm so hopeful for this years, the team changes have been cool to watch, i'll just keep my positive thinking hoping for the best.
    I’m with ya on this! Cautiously optimistic. They’ve been doing well so far with the graphics and new items, so hopefully that carries over into the games and that this is a successful cup without a bunch of hiccups. Or captchas.

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (05-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    I’m with ya on this! Cautiously optimistic. They’ve been doing well so far with the graphics and new items, so hopefully that carries over into the games and that this is a successful cup without a bunch of hiccups. Or captchas.
    the captchas worries me a bit, but more than that i'm worried about the html lol, all games i've seen in html in other pet games are super basic ones and neopets it's haven't showed us a good version of any html game, only the bugged ones that are super laggy, so that's something i've been trying to be cautious about.

The fact that they havent put the game for user testing gives me 2 impressions of it: or it's too good and like the flash one and they dont need testing (even though super unlikely), or they are working on it right now and will release a super bugged game like the other ones lol dont know what to expect

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    the captchas worries me a bit, but more than that i'm worried about the html lol, all games i've seen in html in other pet games are super basic ones and neopets it's haven't showed us a good version of any html game, only the bugged ones that are super laggy, so that's something i've been trying to be cautious about.

The fact that they havent put the game for user testing gives me 2 impressions of it: or it's too good and like the flash one and they dont need testing (even though super unlikely), or they are working on it right now and will release a super bugged game like the other ones lol dont know what to expect
    Hopefully they utilized all the time they gained by not updating the Neopian Times every other week.

You are very right though, I just headed to the games room and checked out Ice Cream Machine and Kass Basher. They seemed okish at best. SoSD and MSN will likely/hopefully be useable since they seem a bit more basic? SS and AC though.. curious to see how they turn out. Still going to be optimistic but as you said, it feels super unlikely that they work so flawlessly that no user testing is needed. I'm surprised they didn't do any kind of beta testing with the userbase first. It makes me a little nervous to think of how close we are to the cup and that they would still be working on it. -sigh-

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (05-18-2021),DrSloth (05-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    Hopefully they utilized all the time they gained by not updating the Neopian Times every other week.

You are very right though, I just headed to the games room and checked out Ice Cream Machine and Kass Basher. They seemed okish at best. SoSD and MSN will likely/hopefully be useable since they seem a bit more basic? SS and AC though.. curious to see how they turn out. Still going to be optimistic but as you said, it feels super unlikely that they work so flawlessly that no user testing is needed. I'm surprised they didn't do any kind of beta testing with the userbase first. It makes me a little nervous to think of how close we are to the cup and that they would still be working on it. -sigh-
    let's just hopein case everything goes wrong they distribute all stars and all prizes to everyone lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    let's just hopein case everything goes wrong they distribute all stars and all prizes to everyone lol
    calm down there satan lmao that'd be chaos
    so you were curious huh?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unlucky For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (05-18-2021),Ice (05-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky View Post
    calm down there satan lmao that'd be chaos
    lmfao, i mean, if they are all unplayable i'd rather everyone gets everything than no one gets nothing because it are already with barely event trophies lately i wanna secure this one xD