Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen a UFO or anything else paranormal?

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m

Have you ever seen a UFO or anything else paranormal?

Share your experiences with the paranormal here

My sister and I just saw a UFO while driving home
    There was this object flying in the sky, it flashed and completely vanished (no clouds to hide behind)
    Saw another one similar to that about 2 years ago while driving. There was this super bright light in the sky almost like a star. It hung in the sky for about 10 seconds then completely vanished

My favorite experience though was

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

Aero (05-10-2021),Buizel (05-10-2021),Dot (05-10-2021),Fiore (05-09-2021),glittery (10-14-2021),Gorilla (05-09-2021),Nyanobyte                      (05-10-2021),Spore (05-10-2021),Trash Panda (05-10-2021),Zapdos (05-10-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    32d 8h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    On Reddit I keep reading how people see these lights in the night sky, usually in an incredibly large triangle, either static or moving at impossibly high speeds. My guess is that's either top secret military air crafts, or it's just people repeating the same lie in different iterations.

That being said, with the release of that weird flying bean footage by the CIA (or some other US government... entity), I'm not so sure anymore. I've personally never seen anything like that, only satellites that move in straight lines and at a constant speed.

Though I have had paranormal experience in the sense of ghosts or spirits: When I was like ten I was alone at home and chilling in our living room, and I suddenly felt a strong grip on my upper arm. Like, I could feel individual fingers splayed out and digging into my flesh. Was incredibly spooky, luckily my parent came home quite soon after that . And a few years later I felt the grip around my ankle when I was climbing into bed, a classic.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-10-2021),Trash Panda (05-10-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I never saw anything that I could believe was UFOs. My mother was always talking about a photo she took of the sky at night, where you could see some strange spots flying with shapes similar to what we see in the reports. I believe this was because the camera was old xD

Although, just like Dot, I had an experience of possession (I believe) when I was a child.

Last edited by Spore; 05-10-2021 at 12:00 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spore For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    46d 12h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Ive seen a few ghosts in my time.

The first time, apparently I was ill as a child and my parents put me to bed and I kept staring at the corner of the room and saying "Grandma" (only deceased Grandma I have is on my Dads side of the family who passed way before I was born)

Another time, me and my sister used to share bunkbeds and as I was young, i had the bottom bunk. When my sister was baby sitting me, she left the room to brush her teeth and found me crying in the bed with the duvet in the middle of the room and as if someone had flattened it out and ironed it.

The final time I saw a paranormal being was when I was being bullied at school and I didn't want to go in the next day. Something woke me up in the middle of the night and I saw a ghostly white figure standing in my doorway. The figure prompted disappeared after I hid under the covers. I quickly moved out of that bedroom!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorara For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    The most notable experience i've had was at my childhood friends house when we were teenagers.

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 12h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    59m
    Might not count, but as a young infant I remember details about my grandparents that most people wouldnt. They both passed and I was around 6 ? And I know exact details of what they said and did.

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Politoed For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Absolutely insane how these experiences have happened as children for everyone. Kids must just be more intune to the paranormal.

@(you need an account to see links) There has been push to get the CIA to declassify information about UFO's for some time now, things trickle out but it's hard to differentiate the bullshit (people trying to profit from it) and what is real.
    Ahhh that is spooky! Especially if you were alone

@(you need an account to see links) that is super fucking weird. Did your mom ever get more details about what happened with your cousins too? And were those the cousins you were watching the movie with?

@(you need an account to see links) That is interesting, I wonder if the figure you saw in the doorway was your Grandma? She could of been watching over you and stopped once she realized how much it scared you. Did anything else happen after that?

@(you need an account to see links) You described the experience perfectly! For sure was the weirdest mix of awe and fear, more awe for me because there was a lot of people around.
    Now I'm wondering if it could of been star link satellites that we witnessed that night.

Thank you to carrottea for the lovely userbar

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) that is super fucking weird. Did your mom ever get more details about what happened with your cousins too? And were those the cousins you were watching the movie with?

It happened in exactly the same way with them: They wake up crying, did not respond at the first time, then respond with a strange tone of voice.
    And since a good part of the family has a Christian base, they ended up acting in the same way to keep that strange thing away.

These two cousins ​​were also hooked on watching the movie that day.

If it has anything to do with the film, then I don’t know. Just know that I never wanted to watch it again xD

Pronouns
    it
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    79/1
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    16d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I had this cat when i was a teenager and every single night he would meow and hiss at my wardrobe at the end of my bed. I just thought maybe there's a spider hiding in there or something?
    This went on for a few years until the cat sadly passed away and this is when i realised that I think the cat could sense something paranormal and was keeping it at bay? cats are protectors of the underworld or something along those lines right?

So it started off with weird blue lights/orbs i would see in my room and around the house. I told my parents but they just shrugged it off
    Then at night i would hear footsteps coming up the stairs, into my room and stop at the end of my bed. I was too terrified to even look wtf it was but i knew there was something there
    I heard these footsteps almost every single night walking around my bed, i even got my sister to stay in my room with me one night and i remember her the next morning asking me if i heard the footsteps too coz she was really freaked out
    This continued until i eventually moved out with my boyfriend

So a few months down the line everything is fine until one night I hear footsteps coming from upstairs, across the kitchen and stopping outside the bedroom door. omfg
    I tried to ignore it but this continued almost every night again and I was getting a little ptsd about it because i couldn't help think that whatever it was was trying to get to me
    Then one day my boyfriend brings home a stray cat he found. From that night on I never heard those footsteps again
    How weird is that? Whatever it was definitely did not like cats. To this day I still honestly believe that cats will keep them away and protect me

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    I remember having an experience when I went to Cornwall about 6 years ago. I was at my ex bf's house at the time and we were only staying for a few nights, but I experienced something sorta strange. I remember it was probably early hours in the morning so maybe around 1/2am, the room we were staying in has a super stiff door - requires a lot of body force to push it open. The door flung open on it's own and I saw some kind of figure walk in and disappear, I got up, looked around and checked to see if maybe it was his parents that walked in but they were still in bed.

There were a few more instances the next day, like their dog being trapped in that room (no idea how he ended up locked in there, the door was open, next thing I know I open the door and the dog darts out super fast), and the sink going off on it's own.

Basically I didn't sleep that night and was thankfully travelling back to London - my ex on the other hand slept like a baby through out the night lol.

Super weird stuff, only time I've ever really experienced something that really spooked me out.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue