Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever seen a UFO or anything else paranormal?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've never seen anything paranormal in my life. There were things that seemed paranormal to me, but over time I learned the real reasons. Everything can be explained scientifically. I believe that the paranormal does not exist.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I am not sure if this is paranormal but I was once walking though my university campus at dusk and all of a sudden across the sky flew a large, orangey-yellow object with a trail. It was completely silent, flew in one straight arc over the avenue I was walking down and towards the city.

It is hard to describe because I've never seen anything like it - it felt like a hallucination (if it weren't for the fact that the friend I was walking with also saw it).

My best 'logical' guess is that it was a meteorite.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Ooh a thread I can get into! I've had tons of paranormal experiences. Just the other day my father and I were outside playing with some compound bows, when he looked up and pointed out a white dot in the sky. We set our bows down and moved to get a better look, and it was just hanging above a cloud. My first thought was it was a weather balloon, but as we watched it, a second one appeared next to and slowly moved east. Then another appeared, and another, all slowly moving in weird and different directions while the original just hung above the cloud. In all we counted about five. A group a three generally moved together toward the east while one moved north, and the other just sat above the cloud. Gradually they all faded out of view after about four minutes. We tried recording it on a phone, but they were so small that the zoom just made it look like a shaky mess. It was pretty neat to watch.

I have one more I'd like to share, but it's actually about something else paranormal based. Not ghost/UFO stuff at least.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garchomp For This Useful Post:

glittery (10-14-2021),Rachy Queen (10-10-2021)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    201d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    5h 6m
    Five days ago it was around 2-3 am when my dog came to my bedroom, REALLY frightened. She is a yorkshire.
    I've never seen her like this, she was really uneasy, walking around my bed, shivering and crying.
    I started to feel worried, because it was like she saw something, as she was looking at the door, and moving.

I turned on the lights, and tried to calm her down, but she wouldn't be quiet.
    I saw a fly entering my room through the door, and it was flying slowly, until it got very close to me and left.
    A while later I turned off the light and slept again. But it was weird.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Was chased by a Skinwalker as a teen.

Apparently they are trending on Tiktok now? (sorry, I am old, I don't use it.)

they are no fucking joke though.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    5d 15h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    The house I grew up in was super haunted, and all of my family members had experiences but the scariest of mine was definitely that even though I slept with my door closed, I heard it open while I was fully still awake, and could see that it hadn't moved, and then something grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me the length of the bed so hard I got stuck between the horizontal slats of my footboard. I had a loft bed and was VERY short, anything that could have reached me from the end of the bed and that high up had longer arms than a human could, and I never saw anything in the room at all. Thinking about it still gives me chills

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nameless Ghoul For This Useful Post:

glittery (10-14-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    33d 4h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    this happened to me only a couple years ago, although I was under extreme stress at the time (I was soon to have a major surgery) so it was probably sleep paralysis or something, but
    I was taking a nap, it was probably around noon or so. my eyes were open and I was looking at my open window and the curtains blowing in the breeze, but I was half asleep and couldn't move and everything seemed hazy. I very distinctly heard a low, male, gravelly demonic sounding voice. it told me that it was all-knowing and I could ask it one question. because I had the surgery coming up, I asked it, in my mind, if I was going to die. it laughed and said that everyone dies eventually. I thought, no, I mean soon. in response, it started muttering and emitting these low guttural growls and grumbles. it sounded frustrated or something. the grumbling faded and I fell back asleep.
    anyway, a couple months later I had the surgery and everything went well!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    26m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    One day I was lying in intensive care and I had a dream about how I was standing on the balcony with my girlfriend and aliens wanted to take me to their ship, but I said that I would not fly anywhere

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    When I was a child I was walking down the hallway and I saw my sister in the dark, glowing white, brushing her teeth. I didn't think anything of it, just thought she was a weirdo for brushing her teeth in the dark, and kept on walking, and then I saw my sister in her room on her bed. then I ran back to the bathroom and they were gone. that stayed with me for a long time. I had some other experiences with the paranormal there but that house has been abandoned for some time now. always thinking about going back eventually and seeing if that girl shows up again

this might be TMI but trigger warning as a heads up.

I learned many years later when I became an adult that my mom had a miscarriage years after she had me and that it was a girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 11h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Not me, but my dad has. He's seen orbs flying from one star to the next neary in a few seconds, and has seen a giant lime orb flying behind a mountain when we were traveling around in virginia.