Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 2h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

(Monitored) Coli Player

Finally decided how to share this.

This isn't really a guide; I'm neither giving a man a fish nor teaching a man to fish, but giving a man a pole and a book about how to fish. I'll explain why shortly.

I've specified that it's monitored because you still need to do the captchas. With the amount of time, knowledge, and effort it would take to crack that at my skill level, I could just grind the coli manually. But this method is still much easier. I'm unable to coli safely due to health problems, which was my main reason for seeking out a way to do this. I wanted to pass it along for anyone else who needs the accessibility.

What you need:

What it does:

Various details:

I don't think this is advertising, since I'm not being paid or anything and I just want to share what I use without sharing enough to endanger both the method and my account, but if it counts as advertising despite that, please just let me know what I would need to change to keep it available!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:

barkingbagel (12-29-2021),Buttermoth (12-12-2022),Cnourinha (06-07-2023),Nameless Ghoul (05-30-2023),PabstBlueRibbon (01-18-2022),peach123 (12-27-2021),pragmatic (10-28-2022),Scytale (08-07-2022),Synth Salazzle (05-21-2021)