Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Auto Runestones Player?

Hiya! I didn't realize I made an account here an eternity ago that I never did anything with lmao, what a yuck username sorryyyy.

So, I was using Sweeney's FlightRunes script for the longest time, but alas, it's decayed to the point that it doesn't even start anymore. I haven't tried to boot it up for a while at that until recently, so dunno when it actually stopped working.

Does anyone have a more recent auto player for Runestones of the Arcanist? Or any of the Fairgrounds games?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 23 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Pretty sure there are no active bots for Flight Rising at this point in time. If there are, I do not know of them. Sweeney's bots all got flagged as unsafe AGES ago and people stopped using them due to account bans etc.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

NoName1 (1 Day Ago),Synthbass (3 Days Ago)

Pronoun(s)
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    40 d 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    38 m
    Quote Originally Posted by NoName1 View Post
    Hiya! I didn't realize I made an account here an eternity ago that I never did anything with lmao, what a yuck username sorryyyy.

So, I was using Sweeney's FlightRunes script for the longest time, but alas, it's decayed to the point that it doesn't even start anymore. I haven't tried to boot it up for a while at that until recently, so dunno when it actually stopped working.

Does anyone have a more recent auto player for Runestones of the Arcanist? Or any of the Fairgrounds games?
    Don't use older scripts and programs for a start. Despite being a smaller site, they actually do watch for that stuff more hardcore than any other game I've ever played. Be really careful.

Second, I don't think one even exists at this time, I haven't seen one since Sweeney's. And I don't think one will come soon given it's not the best money method anymore.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthbass For This Useful Post:

NoName1 (1 Day Ago)

Pronoun(s)
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the replies! Ah shoot though... I wasn't able to sit and grind stuff out that often, so it was a huge help to me. I've seen a few guides on money making, but I'm not about flipping dragons/items and coliseum, they take way too much time for me.