Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 17 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    20 m
    Hi there, welcome to CK, its great to meet you!
    Let us know if you ever need help with anything Neo related or not

Ps, love the poop emoji!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bea For This Useful Post:

uglypoopemoji (5 Days Ago)

Pronoun(s)
    Thugga/Thugly
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    54 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum! I joined just a few days ago too and everyone's super nice, you'll get used pretty quickly! You seem to have a pretty diverse music taste, I have to say!
    Honestly I literally like all music except country (tho some Johnny Cash can slap sometimes imo)

Just a few artists I enjoy: Bring Me The Horizon, Yung Lean, MALAA, yojas, Ten Years After, DJ Sharpnel, adiidas, Lykke Li, Alaska Thunderfuck, VAPERROR, Heart, DJ YUNG VAMP, G-Jones, Xavier Wulf, Sheryl Crow, Madlib/Quasimodo, Yung Bae, MF Doom, Lynyrd Skynyrd, DJ Sharpnel, Three 6 Mafia, Cattle Decapitation, Black Kray/Sickboyrari [GOTH MONEY], Billy Idol, Gabba Front Berlin, JPEGMAFIA, MACINTOSH PLUS, Leftover Crack, Dave East, Frank Zappa, Mindi Abair, Rosie & The Originals, ReptilianClubBoyz (Diamondsonmydick, Hi-C, Cartier'God), Mac Miller, odaxelagnia, Soudiere, BAMBOON, Kurei, Deadmau5, blurrd vzn, Greyscalesound, Mac Demarco, LiL' TEXAS, Bones, iwrestledabearonce, Young M.A., Lizzo, jordnmoody, Soulja Boy, Artic Monkeys, 1-800-ZOMBiE (old-school Scenekid music)

lol got a smidge carried away w listing ppl..... and i oop

Pronoun(s)
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,919 Times in 2,134 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Time Online
    173 d 19 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 44 m
    Quote Originally Posted by uglypoopemoji View Post
    Honestly I literally like all music except country (tho some Johnny Cash can slap sometimes imo)

Just a few artists I enjoy: Bring Me The Horizon, Yung Lean, MALAA, yojas, Ten Years After, DJ Sharpnel, adiidas, Lykke Li, Alaska Thunderfuck, VAPERROR, Heart, DJ YUNG VAMP, G-Jones, Xavier Wulf, Sheryl Crow, Madlib/Quasimodo, Yung Bae, MF Doom, Lynyrd Skynyrd, DJ Sharpnel, Three 6 Mafia, Cattle Decapitation, Black Kray/Sickboyrari [GOTH MONEY], Billy Idol, Gabba Front Berlin, JPEGMAFIA, MACINTOSH PLUS, Leftover Crack, Dave East, Frank Zappa, Mindi Abair, Rosie & The Originals, ReptilianClubBoyz (Diamondsonmydick, Hi-C, Cartier'God), Mac Miller, odaxelagnia, Soudiere, BAMBOON, Kurei, Deadmau5, blurrd vzn, Greyscalesound, Mac Demarco, LiL' TEXAS, Bones, iwrestledabearonce, Young M.A., Lizzo, jordnmoody, Soulja Boy, Artic Monkeys, 1-800-ZOMBiE (old-school Scenekid music)

I see you there with the drag references. We've got a few drag fans in our neck of the woods, so you're in good company with that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

uglypoopemoji (4 Days Ago)

Pronoun(s)
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    16 m
    Quote Originally Posted by uglypoopemoji View Post

Going from Sheryl Crow to Soulja Boy is not for everyone, hahah! I usually consider myself an eclectic music listener, but you definitely take the crown!

Pronoun(s)
    Thugga/Thugly
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    54 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    I see you there with the drag references. We've got a few drag fans in our neck of the woods, so you're in good company with that.
    Being a h0m0, more than a handful of my (also gay, bi, trans, etc.) friends are either into the drag scene (either by just watching or actually participating) so I've gotten comfortable with it and grown to appreciate it as part of a "LGBTQ+ Heritage" (if I may) lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to uglypoopemoji For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (4 Days Ago)