Thread: Hi! First Post. Not New. Would like Friends. :)

Threaded View

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    20d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Hi! First Post. Not New. Would like Friends. :)

Hi guys! I'm Nano. I'm not new to cK, but this is my first time posting so it's nice to meet you all!

I've been here for a couple years, mostly lurking, buying stuff, and checking out what everyone is up to.

What prompted me to make this post was that after wandering around the forums and helping to take care of everyone's cute Ryugotchi, it looks like I now have a Ryu of my own!
    As much as I'd like to be with my Ryu 24/7, I'm going to need you guys' help to look after him, and that means I need to leave my lurk swamp and put myself out there.

I'm not good at art, music, or anything like that, but I do really like Neo stuff for the nostalgia. I'd love some Neopets friends, Nintendo game friends, or just cK friends!
    I'm also a professional tutor so I may be able to help with your university homework, LOL.

Anyways, feel free to DM me to chat, rant, or whatever
    I live in a country without lockdowns but pretty much everything is closed anyways... haha....

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to N A N O For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (05-01-2021),Gato (05-04-2021),Nala (05-08-2021),RicoBandito (05-01-2021),Trash Panda (05-02-2021)