Thread: Commissioning some Excel macros?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    124d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 17m

Commissioning some Excel macros?

This is a bit random to bring here but cK has some brilliant programmers so I figured, worth a shot

I've got something of a charity project going on at my job to try and streamline routine daily/monthly reporting currently done by some production managers. Some of it is real bad. Like, one manager is aggregating fourteen different daily output spreadsheets into one consolidated spreadsheet every. single. day. I feel like there's a lot of opportunity for macros to automate this hellish process but I know nothing about building them and don't have time at the moment to learn.

So I'm bringing my question here to cK: Is there anyone that would be interested in taking on some macro commissions? I don't think they're going to be too complicated but again, I know nothing about building them. I'm not 100% ready to outline what I specifically want yet but I wanted to put the request out there to see if there's interest. Thanks guys!

6/1/21 edit - ahhhhh getting back so late after a hiatus, but wanted to close out the board. A new Data Services resource got hired to actually move the teams out of self-reporting output totals and get everything get automated through Tableau and Salesforce (thank GOD) but wanted to reiterate again, thank you so much those of you that reached out over the past couple of weeks while I've been shamefully MIA, cK is the best community ever I swear
    Last edited by Alister; 06-01-2021 at 06:11 PM. Reason: update / board close

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 20m
    Oh I might be able to do this. I have programmed in Excel VBA during my time as a Data Analyst. I'm busy until Tuesday (May 4) but I could help for free.

Chanel the Ryugotchi by (you need an account to see links)
    yassified-o-lantern by (you need an account to see links)
    Userbar by (you need an account to see links)

Chanel was hatched 11/15/2020

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephora For This Useful Post:

Alister (06-01-2021)