7/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    117d 22h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 1m
    Welcome to cK! I love your username.
    This is definitely the right place for non-vanilla neopets chat, LOL. Forums can seem super overwhelming at first but you'll get a hang of it in no time!
    Hope to see you around!

i like plushie tonu & making silly art ૮ ˶ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ˶ ა

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    93d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Welcome to cK! I’m sure you’ll feel like at home, clraik has an amazing community

There is no trash cannot, only
    TRASH CAN

Special thanks to lyrichord for the amazing userbar avatar & honeycomb for the cutest drawing!

Pronouns
    ✨ she / her✨
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    286 times
    Time Online
    59d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Hello and welcome!! The Neopets community here is very active (and healthy) so I'm sure you'll love it here!! If you have any questions you can shoot me a pm any time ^^

As Mario2302 suggested, collecting userbars might be something you like if you enjoy collecting avatars! We have a topic dedicated to figuring out how to unlock them here: (you need an account to see links)!)

And honestly I feel you on the poker subject
    I tried playing a couple times but could never get the hang of it. Same for most card games tho. The only card game I know how to play is Go Fish lol

Andromeda
    Hatched: 11-15-2020
    Last Evolution: 1-1-2021
    Survived the Ryupocalypse 7-15-2021

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Thanks TsUNaMy WaVe for the Paladins userbar!
    Thanks Lyrichord for the custom avatar userbar!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    704 times
    Time Online
    349d 16h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Hello and welcome to ck! I prefer talking here over the neoboards as well haha mostly because of how friendly everyone here is. Hope to speak with you on the forums!

On the topic of poker, I've never learned how to play either. The most I can play is blackjack lol.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Is the poker game the Round Poker Table one? If so Bat has created a program for that game, but you have to either be clraik rank or purchase a VIP subscription for a few dollars to access them.
    I was crap at that game to, could never work out how to play but i loved the Runner up trophy, now i have it

Here is a link to the VIP page so you can take a look : (you need an account to see links)
    Its so worth having, you get so many perks i need to resign back up myself!

Feel free to friend me or mail if you ever need help Neo related or not <3
    Yes, it is that one. I got to round 4, now I'm actually so frustrated at this that I want to beat it myself lol Thanks for the help though

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    the attachment is an invalid one for me to so i think that's at at Zypiris her side actually.

As Bea i'm also interested in what is it you do around neo

Should you be into collecting we have a lively userbar collection group around the forum that tries to unlock all kinds of secret userbars
    If you're more into customisation and such the Ryugotchi userbar might be your thing for which you can unlock multiple backgrounds, paintjobs and which has multiple evolution branches with different kind of Ryus
    Oh nice to know I wasn't doing anything wrong lol Userbars? What are those?

Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Hey, welcome to ck!
    You are definitely in the right place for both talking about Neopets and being less vanilla about it, lol.
    Forums are really easy and intuitive to use once you get the hang of it, and I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time!
    Hope to see you around the forums ^~^
    Hi, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nala View Post
    Hi there, welcome to ck! Happy to have a fellow newbie around here ^-^
    True, it's way less vanilla but from what I've witnessed the community is also way healthier than any on-site neo ones hahah. I'm still poking around and trying to understand too, and the process is actually fun Hope you like it as much as me, see you around!
    Nice to know! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    Hello and welcome, unlucky, we are happy to have you! How did you find out about us?
    I found out through google, every now and then I'd look up something Neo related and clraik would show up. I got curious and here I am lol

Quote Originally Posted by zypiris View Post
    Oh dear, oh dear. I lost another fuzzball. I passed out immediately after posting that, so I have no idea what happened.
    Hopefully, this one will save better.
    A very important addition!!!!!!!!!! Thank you hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    Hello and welcome! I'm doing alright. Looking forward to getting vaccinated and being able to be out and about again! Neopets is a good pastime in the meantime. How about you?
    Ugh me too, reaaaally looking forward to the vaccine. I feel so vulnerable without it, even though I'm staying indoors all the time, I'm scared corona is the monster under my bed and will pull my feet at night while I'm asleep lmao

(btw guys, is it ok to make multiple quotes like this to answer people? I didn't see any mention of that on the rules I think... I'm assuming it's better to do this than doing spam?)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unlucky For This Useful Post:

Bea (04-26-2021),Gorilla (04-26-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky View Post
    Oh nice to know I wasn't doing anything wrong lol Userbars? What are those?

(btw guys, is it ok to make multiple quotes like this to answer people? I didn't see any mention of that on the rules I think... I'm assuming it's better to do this than doing spam?)
    On the userbars check out these topics:

For now you have one (the newbie one) and when you unlock more in different categories you'll also be able to show more as one (as i'm doing)

On the topic of the quotes: that should be fine. it's indeed better as spamming i'd say.
    Another way would be to not quote but mention the people you're addressing which works like this:
    @(you need an account to see links) is achieved by "@ Unlucky" without the space in between

Edit: Not sure why it's not working to be honest :o
    Edit2: it worked this time around it seems :p
    Last edited by Mario2302; 04-26-2021 at 06:18 AM.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    14h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I can't believe I didn't realize the OBVIOUS that I can mention people. Ugh. Well, at least I can answer more easily now, thanks for helping me out with something so simple lol
    Someone else talked about the sidebars and I have to say I really want the vaporwave one, I'm obsessed with vaporwave stuff!!!! In fact I've been obsessed with this certain song for a few days now, and I already posted it there on that other thread... *please pretend there's that 'eyes emoji' here*
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you!
    @(you need an account to see links) Ha, thanks! I'd love my username too... if it wasn't my sad reality lol
    @(you need an account to see links) Thank you, I can already see that! I'm actually having a bit of a hard time answering everyone here without spamming. Quite the opposite of the Neoboards where I'd usually be talking by myself in a topic lmao
    @(you need an account to see links) Yeah I'm not really good on card games either, I feel you. Each Neo card game took me ages to figure out. The only card game I can play is uno lol But they don't have that there sadly, I'd genuinely play it out of fun if they had it
    @(you need an account to see links) Hi, thanks! Yeah I'm dreading poker now. If I ever wanted to be rich and feel myself playing snobbish games like poker, that wish is completely gone now. What a dreadful thing D:

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unlucky For This Useful Post:

♥ honeycomb ♥ (04-26-2021),Mario2302 (04-26-2021),Trash Panda (04-26-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm a newbie too, it's great to see so many cheers - a warm atmosphere

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky View Post
    Hello everyone, I just created this account in hopes of meeting new people to talk about Neopets (the Neoboards are a bit too vanilla sometimes...). I don't think I've ever used a forum before so I think it could take sometime for me to adapt, but the rules page and the newbies page seem very helpful. So, how are you guys doing in these chaotic times?
    Welcome to clraik! It seems as though you're fitting in well with our community, based on your interests and all.

Thanks for introducing yourself, and hope to see you around!
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------