Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Automate Familiar Bonding! (Both Attached and Stored~)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    9d 1h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchx View Post
    It seems the Bonding Attached familiars one is not working, and keeps getting hung up on the "send keys css=.ui-widget-overlay ${KEY_RIGHT}"

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm having a problem where it opens the browser and gets to the correct dragon, opens the familiar page and correctly selects an unawakened, unbonded familiar but won't then click on the dragon's name to go bond with the familiar. I've quadruple checked that i've put the dragon's name in the target for line 10. I've copied and pasted the name to make sure it's 10% exactly what it is on the page but it still won't work past that point. i've tried it on different dragons with different names and same thing happens. Any suggestions? I'm using firefox as suggested.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) I was able to get it to work, you just press the arrow button after both of the inputs are in. Are you pressing something else?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    No I was pressing the right button, i'm just an idiot and in the target box for line 10 where i'm supposed to replace the dragonname part, i replaced the entire "linktext=dragonname" line with my dragon's name instead of only the dragonname part. I did that with the dragon id as well and it worked there when i replaced the entire line...-shrugs- ah well, it works now, thanks for getting me to take another look at it instead of giving it all up as a bad job!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    The stores bonding works extremely well if it’s the only page you leave running on the computer, I’ve found. Otherwise it gets posed you have tabs/YouTube open and hangs. Took me forty minutes versus 1.5 hours when I tried it both ways for about 1k familiars. I hope this helps anyone frustrated!