Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fitness/Weightloss Progress Thread!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    335 times
    Time Online
    163d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi everyone! Currently recovering from an injury. I had bicep tendinitis which resulted in major months of physical therapy. So now not only do i lift with more reps, i try to stay under heavy weights. i do miss pushing on plates for heavy lifting... but, i just cant with two injuries. I currently weigh 209 and wanting to bulk to 215 and then cut. first pic is of when i first started my jouirney (2011 110ish lbs) and second is current (2022-ish 209ish lbs)

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Killin it dude! Your arms look huge, especially after having a bicep injury! I'd of never guessed. I'm in the cutting stage too.
    Just because I gained to much (not trying to bulk, just poor habits and mental health!)
    Keep it up dude!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Loving seeing everyone share about the journeys! It is hard to get going. I find myself to be an ALL OR NOTHING type of person when it comes for working out. So I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that I don't have to go full out and work out every day. It is OK to take days off and take breaks. I just need to make sure I stay motivated to haul my butt downstairs to get on my bike. I found the last like year and a bit I was in a slump and just had no desire to work out which is not like me at all so I decided I needed to make a conscious decision to get back at it. So for anyone you who struggling to getting back into the swing of working out don't get discouraged. The first few workouts are rough but your body adjusts and accommodates and then it's smooth sailing.

I used to do a lot of bootcamps and weights but I have developed some impingement in my right shoulder so it becomes hard and painful. So I am yet to do a Bootcamp but I know I'll likely need to modify some exercises to protect my shoulder. In saying that way to go @(you need an account to see links) in recovering from your injury those are a long road to recover from.

Keep at it everyone!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

doraemon (01-12-2023),Excalibur (01-12-2023),Pidgey (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    18d 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Alright time to share I've been on here enough to see you guys are amazing and such a supportive community

Before pic was my wedding day november 2021, after was about a week ago on my week long getaway with my husband. Lost around 121 lb or 55kg which is such a good feeling. I have a whole new life now
    spoiler for image size idk how its gonna go

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shinx For This Useful Post:

Alister (02-09-2023),doraemon (01-12-2023),Excalibur (01-12-2023),Houndoom (02-09-2023),macaronbae (01-17-2023),Mawb (02-08-2023),Pidgey (01-12-2023),Zenitsu (01-17-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    335 times
    Time Online
    163d 4h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Quote Originally Posted by NTYGLT View Post
    Alright time to share I've been on here enough to see you guys are amazing and such a supportive community

Before pic was my wedding day november 2021, after was about a week ago on my week long getaway with my husband. Lost around 121 lb or 55kg which is such a good feeling. I have a whole new life now

You look incredible!!! I love that you look happy in both photos!!
    And it looks like new ink on your arms too!!
    Inspirational!! ♡
    Everyone is Killin it on this thread!!!

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    18d 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    You look incredible!!! I love that you look happy in both photos!!
    And it looks like new ink on your arms too!!
    Inspirational!! ♡
    Everyone is Killin it on this thread!!!
    Thank you! Much appreciated <3

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinx For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 20h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Loving seeing everyone share about the journeys! It is hard to get going. I find myself to be an ALL OR NOTHING type of person when it comes for working out. So I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that I don't have to go full out and work out every day. It is OK to take days off and take breaks. I just need to make sure I stay motivated to haul my butt downstairs to get on my bike. I found the last like year and a bit I was in a slump and just had no desire to work out which is not like me at all so I decided I needed to make a conscious decision to get back at it. So for anyone you who struggling to getting back into the swing of working out don't get discouraged. The first few workouts are rough but your body adjusts and accommodates and then it's smooth sailing.

I used to do a lot of bootcamps and weights but I have developed some impingement in my right shoulder so it becomes hard and painful. So I am yet to do a Bootcamp but I know I'll likely need to modify some exercises to protect my shoulder. In saying that way to go @(you need an account to see links) in recovering from your injury those are a long road to recover from.

Keep at it everyone!
    Oh i appreciate that!! i really hope someday your injury will even out. that sounds like a major pain!! send updates of your work out routine! im trying my best not to injure again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    Killin it dude! Your arms look huge, especially after having a bicep injury! I'd of never guessed. I'm in the cutting stage too.
    Just because I gained to much (not trying to bulk, just poor habits and mental health!)
    Keep it up dude!
    thank you pigeon!! i will say i was bulky prior to getting injured i just had some mental health issues that stopped me from going prior to the injury. im just glad to be going consistently again. please send updates of your journey!

Quote Originally Posted by NTYGLT View Post

this is amazing! pigeon is right, being, looking, feeling happy presents itself and the rest is cake. doing well keep it up! send updates of course!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Pidgey (01-12-2023),♥ Shinx ♥ (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Oh i appreciate that!! i really hope someday your injury will even out. that sounds like a major pain!! send updates of your work out routine! im trying my best not to injure again.
    I mostly use the Peloton Digital app and spin and do light weights and some bootcamps through that app.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (01-12-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm too shy for pics but I just wanted to share.
    I've been weightlifting since I was in my late teens but was always too scared to gain weight (was also obsessed with abs -_- lol). I took hiatus
    during C19 and didn't lift for a year. I've been back for two years now and just trying to get yolked lol.

What is everyone's fav supps? I stay away from pre-workout b/c I've got horrible anxiety but open to other things! I just take protein and creatine
    and would love to hear other stuff!

Also love seeing everyone's transformations!

Signature by Wave's Signatures Factory
    Thank you for my Ryu bar Great White North!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by macaronbae View Post
    I'm too shy for pics but I just wanted to share.
    I've been weightlifting since I was in my late teens but was always too scared to gain weight (was also obsessed with abs -_- lol). I took hiatus
    during C19 and didn't lift for a year. I've been back for two years now and just trying to get yolked lol.

What is everyone's fav supps? I stay away from pre-workout b/c I've got horrible anxiety but open to other things! I just take protein and creatine
    and would love to hear other stuff!

Also love seeing everyone's transformations!
    I've been using ISO 100 Whey Protein for a bit now, which works really well for those who are lactose intolerant. I have tried creatine when I was at my peak fitness, but I ended up stopping after like 2 months. I've been thinking about taking Creatine again...
    I've never tried pre-workout (mostly because of the Pirce), but I've always usually had a good size cup of coffee before I work out. The past year or so though, I've actually been adding coffee to my protein shakes and will drink it during my workout.

Would you mind sharing your weekly routine? I really liked what you shared on your shoulder/back days post and am curious about the rest.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mawb For This Useful Post:

macaronbae (03-03-2023)

Pronouns
    he/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Oh wow, love seeing other people post their progress! I got major surgery in august, and so I had to put a pause on a lot of my weights/cardio. It's freezing cold by me most of the time, so I've been taking a shot at doing ring fit adventure, and I LOVE it. it scratches that "game brain" itch in a way that works for me as an RPG fan, and it's made exercising indoors super easy! I want to get back into full weight training, but I won't be cleared for that until a year out from surgery

I love protein powder in smoothies, personally: I try to have half my smoothie ahead of time, to feel energized, then half after, so I don't overload and feel sick after exercising. keeps me full longer, too: maybe it's just me, but I never feel hungry after I exercise?