Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fitness/Weightloss Progress Thread!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    335 times
    Time Online
    163d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 47m
    Quote Originally Posted by macaronbae View Post
    I'm too shy for pics but I just wanted to share.
    I've been weightlifting since I was in my late teens but was always too scared to gain weight (was also obsessed with abs -_- lol). I took hiatus
    during C19 and didn't lift for a year. I've been back for two years now and just trying to get yolked lol.

What is everyone's fav supps? I stay away from pre-workout b/c I've got horrible anxiety but open to other things! I just take protein and creatine
    and would love to hear other stuff!

Also love seeing everyone's transformations!
    I take Isolate Protein and Casiein Protien together in a protein shake with a scoop of peanut butter and almond milk instead of water.

As for creatine, I try to get 5g a day. I take the chewable ones because I hate the powder

BCAAs were always pushed so I took them for a long time before finding that Essential Amino Acids have more benefits.

I take a daily mens vitamin and Vitamin C and D.
    We live somewhere that doesn't get alot of sun. So vitamin d is a must.

I'm taking Turmeric to help with antinflamation and boost my metabolism.

I take Glucosamine Supplements for joints. Green tea extract pills for energy. Fish Oil in capsules about 1500Mgs. And last apple cider vinegar capsules (I tried the gummies and I didn't like the taste) easier to just swallow whole.

Geo
    Hatched 11/14/2020

Huge thanks to (you need an account to see links)
    For the Customized Adoptable of Geo.

My gorgeous avatar was created by thee incredible
    ♡ Lyrichord ♡

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pidgey For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (02-09-2023),Houndoom (02-09-2023),Kibba (02-19-2023),macaronbae (03-03-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Ah! I finally found this forum. Commenting so I can easily come back to it.

Starting out at 180lbs, hoping to get back down to 140lbs.
    I use a Peloton Tread and am doing a low carb diet (not keto).. . . annnnd walking with my doggos.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (02-11-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Ah! I finally found this forum. Commenting so I can easily come back to it.

Starting out at 180lbs, hoping to get back down to 140lbs.
    I use a Peloton Tread and am doing a low carb diet (not keto).. . . annnnd walking with my doggos.
    Yaaaas another Peloton family! I have a Peloton thread in the fitness section (you need an account to see links) so feel.free to share your workout etc. Loving Peloton to collect all the badges it's like avatars and userbars.... an addiction!

Once I'm on PC I was gonna share my 250th ride Pic today!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Yaaaas another Peloton family! I have a Peloton thread in the fitness section (you need an account to see links) so feel.free to share your workout etc. Loving Peloton to collect all the badges it's like avatars and userbars.... an addiction!

Once I'm on PC I was gonna share my 250th ride Pic today!
    250th ride?! That's super impressive. I managed to hack my screen and have been watching YT videos rather than the workouts. xD I need to do better. haha I'll check it out. Thanks!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    92 times
    Time Online
    6d 9h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm not part of Peloton, but actually iFitness lol. I like that the trainers are on demand and go to locations all around the world, so I can live vicariously thru them haha.

I'm 5'3 and currently around 147lbs and hoping to get down to 125-130lbs.

I don't have pictures, but am working on strength and muscle right now for a body recomposition. This is a longer process, which is frustrating since I'm used to dropping lbs from cardio alone, but I've noticed some serious definition of muscle on my quads and arms. Hoping I can post a decent progress photo soon! Hope everyone is able to continue to stay motivated on their goals!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I've been in a strict diet to gain weight for a month and a couple days now and working out and maintaining a healthy diet and discipline is making me feel better
    with myself every single day. I have to eat A LOT and most of the times I'm just nauseous but it's part of the process. :p

Also, taking creatine before going to the gym daily and a protein shake after working out. LOTS and LOTS of calories/protein

A couple weeks ago I was 129lbs, now I'm at 136 and I'm feeling great!

This pic was yesterday

Can't wait to see the results of a couple more months and in one year 💪🏼🥹

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 14h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawb View Post
    I've been using ISO 100 Whey Protein for a bit now, which works really well for those who are lactose intolerant. I have tried creatine when I was at my peak fitness, but I ended up stopping after like 2 months. I've been thinking about taking Creatine again...
    I've never tried pre-workout (mostly because of the Pirce), but I've always usually had a good size cup of coffee before I work out. The past year or so though, I've actually been adding coffee to my protein shakes and will drink it during my workout.

Would you mind sharing your weekly routine? I really liked what you shared on your shoulder/back days post and am curious about the rest.
    Sorry for such a late response! But I follow PPL (push/pull/legs) and do 3 days on, 1 off!

I’ve recently been doing chest with shoulders and this is what it looks like:
    Flat bench with BB (I train for strength on bench so around 3-6 rep range, 5/6 sets)
    Incline bench with DB (6-8 rep range, 4 sets)
    Shoulder press with DB (7-10 rep range, increase weight every set, 4 sets)
    Lateral raises (same weight, 4 sets, last set is a drop set til failure)
    Front raises (same weight, 4 sets, drop set again on last set)
    Dips (4 sets, could be assisted, could be body weight, but always til failure on every set)

Legs: I’m VERY quad dominant, so most of my workouts are focused on hams/glutes
    RDLs BB(8-10 rep range, increase weight with every set, 4 sets)
    Hip thrusts 6 sets, (7-10 rep range, increase weight every set, hold on top on the last rep if able to)
    Every three weeks, I do German volume training with hip thrusts which is just 10x10 with a weight you’re comfortable with
    Leg press, feet are more towards the upper part of the thing lol, 5 sets, 8-10 reps, increase weight with every set
    DB weighted walking lunges (go HEAVY if you can! 4 sets, 8-10 each leg, last set is body weight)
    Cable kickback at a 45 degree angle , 4 set, 8-10 increase weight with every set

Hope this works! I usually do about 5-6 workouts per muscle group, and may make minor tweaks every couple weeks! But progressive overload is key.

Signature by Wave's Signatures Factory
    Thank you for my Ryu bar Great White North!