Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I don't 'fly' but I do have a program that tells me if 100% IV pokemon have spawned within my area. Then I go out and legit catch them

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Oh right I totally forgot about the iv programs since some Pokémon had like 2 combinations.

Though at some point I started using the iv tables from raid Pokémon people were sharing on fb groups, especially about the legendaries. I have always regretted losing a 100 iv moltres due to my bad pulse and defective mobile touch lol

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 7h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    I don't directly, but a good friend of mine does and I certainly benefit from his gallivanting around to trade me stuff he caught from the other side of the world. Bonus entertainment was the time he spoofed his way into our neighborhood gyms because he was too lazy to drive down the street for a raid and I got to be there in person to watch people realize no one was taking credit for being the player "BroIncarnate" and kick him from the local Discord

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    What do you guys use on iPhone to cheat?
    I'd like to download again and not have to go walking around to play

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    I don't directly, but a good friend of mine does and I certainly benefit from his gallivanting around to trade me stuff he caught from the other side of the world. Bonus entertainment was the time he spoofed his way into our neighborhood gyms because he was too lazy to drive down the street for a raid and I got to be there in person to watch people realize no one was taking credit for being the player "BroIncarnate" and kick him from the local Discord
    See, this is why you wait until the middle of the night or early morning to load yourself into gyms if you're also active in your community. You at least have plausible deniability then. (Unless it's somewhere that gets locked down at night in which case... maybe don't do it.)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 7h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    What do you guys use on iPhone to cheat?
    I'd like to download again and not have to go walking around to play
    I used to play with iSpoofer payment option, very good and amazing features, i don't know if it's longer supported. I think now there is PGSharp but i'm unsure if that's only for Android

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kibba (07-27-2022)

Pronouns
    🍃⏳
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    24d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    I used to play with iSpoofer payment option, very good and amazing features, i don't know if it's longer supported. I think now there is PGSharp but i'm unsure if that's only for Android
    PGSharp is indeed android only. Which is sad because of all the spoofing methods I've tried it's definitely the easiest and nicest overall.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Serebii For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (07-27-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I didn't cheat when I was playing Pokemon Go at the time of it's release, I think the closest I got to doing that was when I'd sit in a moving vehicle (bus) to get my steps in to hatch eggs before the app would detect you in a car or bus xD and to find new Pokemon around the area. I know some people were getting banned for cheating so I never attempted cuz I was scared of losing my account lol

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 11h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Spoofing works again?

This thread brings back such memories. I loved spoofing on pokemon go - attending the bit events in Japan and hanging out in San Fransisco, and quite often I'd just go exploring random cities in countries I've never been to. I 100% can't understand why Niantic don't just open the game up that way to everyone, it's SO much better as a playing experience - they could have a local play earning you some kind of extra bonuses or whatever so people still get out, and an 'explore the world' option letting you fly.

It was so much fun but ended really shittily for me as (like everyone's local group, apparently) my local group were intensely prissy about 'cheating' and this one particular middle aged man who spent most nights out at 2am taking over gyms got annoyed that I kicked him out one too many times and basically stalked me to try to prove I was spoofing.

He ended up getting me kicked out of the local group the night before my mum went into surgery and I really could have used the distraction over the next few months but it entirely soured the experience for me.

(I did play again for a little while on a new account PURELY to spoof and kick him out of every single gym he got in 24/7 which was satisfying for a couple of weeks).

Anyway, I miss spoofing! If there was an easy way to do it on iphone I'd do it again.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    24d 22h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Okay, I know that I said I called it quits after my second ban, but reading this thread makes me want to cheat again. I used to play on IOS and they would patch the modded APK regularly. Is this the same with PGSharp?