Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    I do, I currently use PGSharp for my spoofing needs. It doesn't require rooting your Android device either. It's free to use for some basic features, but if you want, you can pay $5 a month to access all the really good features. Been using it now with the premium package for about 9 months and I'll never look back. Safe to use as long as you follow appropriate cooldown rules (info for which can be found on the site and various discord channels around). I know that the iPogo program for iOS devices is currently having issues with people being warned/banned, but PGSharp is still going strong.
    Oh my goodness I did not know about this program. I'll for sure be trying this!
    @(you need an account to see links) how do I get past not being able to sign in via Google?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 3h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Oh my goodness I did not know about this program. I'll for sure be trying this!
    @(you need an account to see links) how do I get past not being able to sign in via Google?
    You can't use a google login for it (I have no idea why). You can use Facebook login, A PTC account login or a Niantic Kids login. What I did to use my main account (which was only linked via google account initially) was to use the legit app to link a fake Facebook account that I made to PoGo as well and then signed into PGSharp with that (keep in mind, you'll need to delete the original 'legit' app to use PGSharp too). Pretty simple to get started up and running. If you need any further help, just let me know.

Also, if you regularly buy coins in the in-game store, you'll need to use the legit app to do so, PGSharp obviously will not support this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Charmander (05-14-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i played on just for a short period when it was released and yes i did cheated while i played xD it took longer to be released in my country so i'd move the gps to us and have fun xD but the game didnt got me hooked

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    You can't use a google login for it (I have no idea why). You can use Facebook login, A PTC account login or a Niantic Kids login. What I did to use my main account (which was only linked via google account initially) was to use the legit app to link a fake Facebook account that I made to PoGo as well and then signed into PGSharp with that (keep in mind, you'll need to delete the original 'legit' app to use PGSharp too). Pretty simple to get started up and running. If you need any further help, just let me know.

Also, if you regularly buy coins in the in-game store, you'll need to use the legit app to do so, PGSharp obviously will not support this.
    Brilliant thank so you much. Let the cheating resume! This will be handy due to quarantine.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Using PGSharp right now. It is so nice ç_ç

Pronouns
    She/Her, Goddess
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    139/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by luk06 View Post
    Using PGSharp right now. It is so nice ç_ç
    Me too! I love them! I was so happy when I discovered them! I live in a small town in AZ and play in New York central park!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I don't spoof in PoGo. There's actually something rewarding about not cheating in it. It's a strange feeling...

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Recently started playing again, started a new account and spoofed right from the beginning.

Considering the current COVID-19 situation, being able to spoof makes the game still enjoyable.

I used to play with an active group when I was living abroad, and it was kinda hard to spoof when you played together with an active group for fear of getting caught.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    48d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I spoof aswell just so much easier I started during a pandemic when we weren't allowed to leave our house unless we it was for grocery shopping or something
    I use PGsharp on my main phone and I have a rooted device to