Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    11d 11h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_dragonz View Post
    Okay, I know that I said I called it quits after my second ban, but reading this thread makes me want to cheat again. I used to play on IOS and they would patch the modded APK regularly. Is this the same with PGSharp?
    PGSharp stays updated, yes. Whenever Niantic push an update to the official app, they usually have the PGSharp version of the same update out within a few hours.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rokon For This Useful Post:

Dark_dragonz (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    7d 3h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    What do you guys use on iPhone to cheat?
    I'd like to download again and not have to go walking around to play
    I personally use iPoGo on iPhone. There's both a free version and a paid VIP version (the VIP version can also support up to 3 different Pokemon Go accounts under iSigner, which is used to generate the VIP code. Additionally, they sometimes give out free VIP passes depending on ongoing PoGo events) and I've safely used it for a few years now making sure to follow cooldown times with teleporting and such.

I use a sideloader (Sideloady, which supports non-jailbroken devices) and the IPA file from their site to load the spoofed PoGo from my laptop to my iPhone. It does need to be re-loaded onto my phone every 7 days, but it can also be re-loaded beforehand and it resets the amount of days left.

iPoGo supports Android as well, but I've never used it on an Android before.

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

Kibba (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I just tried out PGSharp for the first time because I'm in a very rural area but got nervous and uninstalled after using the joystick hahaha
    My userbar was made by the lovely lyrichord!

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    94/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    15d 4h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I occasionally use PGSharp because I'm in a rural area, but I stay within 20 minutes of home. Back in the day I cheated like crazy though, buying up accounts and spoofing to the other side of the planet.

I gave away my last illegit account a few years ago and now I play it safe with my day 2 main. Too scared to lose it because those Pokémon have a lot of memories in them, of places I've been and the people I've met. I realized spoofing couldn't replicate that and that I was taking a risk for monsters I saw as meaningless additions to a collection.

I'm short enough on cash though that I've considered getting into building and selling accounts and Pokémon though haha